[APP] Frank Energie - Energie against dynamic tarifs

Frank Energie - Energie against dynamic tarifs

Central Topic for Frank Energie App for Homey | Homey

This tread is not monitored by the Brand or Developer Frank Energy
For Official support use the Email link in the App support (currently frank-energie.homey@webarray.nl )

Reserved

I’ve been considering the feasibility of creating a binding for emhass, an energy management system. However, I’ve only found documentation on adapting current sensor values. Can the system also accommodate future values, such as forecasts?

Could you provide insight into how this binding operates? For instance, in this example: https://homey.app/nl-be/app/nl.frank-energie/Frank-Energie/. Does it maintain an internal file where each flow checks its database for the current value?

I Created a Central Topic for [APP] Frank Energie - Energie against dynamic tarifs

so Therefore Moved.

It was a more general question, using this app as an example.

Sorry, I probably misinterpreted it.

Every App can be different, but as general almost every App has Devices with Capabilities and current (sensor) data.
fe for Power By The hour it is described pretty good here: [APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

Other Apps can have other runtime info but the App from Frank is closed, you have to ask the Developer or probably test it yourself.