[APP][Cloud & Pro] SwitchBot (Release 1.1.43, Test 1.1.48)

in HA they also mosttimes are value 1, only when it is very sunny the value goes up.
My motors are think older then yours, as you remember I asked you if you could add the switchbot to your smartingsapp for homey, you then ordered your very first switchbot motor :slight_smile: and then you started on your switchbot app for Homey… I still have the same motors…

I use this level a lot during sunny days, when the level rises above 3 i lower my sun shutters…
I use it now via HA and then load it into homey…

@Adrian_Rockall
update:
installed TEST version and the light value is present…

I do have a question regarding BLE.
In HA BLE uses mesh networking, so one motor connects to the other, same way as the hub does.
It seems in homey this is not the case, for example my HA controller is besides homey, HA detects all BLE motors but homey not, devices on the first floor are barely detected by homey BLE. The switchbot hub has no issues (also located besides hp23) HA detects also all BLE devices.

When a homey bridge is added as extra antenna to HP23 (on the first floor) is the BLE range of homey then also extended via this bridge or are only the BLE of HP23 itself used?

1 Like