[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

Hallo @Adrian_Rockall,

I’m sorry to repeat my question, but is there a chance you can implement all window handle status from the SecuSignal (open/closed/tilted).
it would be great if you could realize that.

If this question has been asked before and I missed the answer, I apologize.

Thanks

Sorry, I forgot to reply to you.
Could you open the App settings page, select the Information tab and enable the log. After changing the handle to the different states, make sure the log has updated and then tap on Send Log. Hopefully, I should be able to see what data comes back so I can add the handlers.

Oops, scratch that as I can see you included it above.

1 Like

I have published a new test version for you to try. Let me know if it works OK.

1 Like

Hi @Adrian_Rockall ,

Thank you for making it so incredibly quick. Unfortunately, the “Window opened” (Fenster geöffnet) object has no function and the object “window tilted” (Gekippter Staat) has a translation error and should be called “Fenster gekippt”.

I have sent you the “Information Log”.
If you need anything else please let me know.
If you could fix that, it would be amazing.

New test version in the store.

1 Like

The “window tilted” status now works perfectly, however the “window opened” status still has no function.

Logs were sent.
Thanks

Doh, I missed one. New test version in the store.

1 Like

great now everything i tested works.
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hello Adrian,

my roller shutters and two opening detectors from Somfy are working flawlessly with your app. I am wondering if IntelliTAGs from Somfy are supported? I am evaluating to buy the Somfy Home Alarm, but before investing I would like to make sure that I can use the IntelliTAG status also in Homey. Somfy writes that it should work in the TaHoma app.

Any experiences from you or other users here in the forum?

Have you got a link to them?

Hello @Adrian_Rockall

I like your app very much, but i have a request if it’s possible. I have the somfy eolis 3D wireless IO placed on my sunshade. This sensor picks up movement of my sunshade if the windgust is increasing and too high and thereby closing this sunshade. But i would love to connect it to my homey as well that when it is triggered by the sensor to close the sunshade a flow is triggered to pull down my blinds.

Is this possible?

If you can send me the Device log from the app settings page and if possible the Information log just after the sensor has closed the shade.
From what I have seen in the past that type of sensor is not directly exposed but the shade might report the reason for closing when it happens. I’m not near my PC at the moment but it’s something like the derogation status.

Thank you @Adrian_Rockall .

Your the greatest. Just sended you the device log.

As I expected, there is no sign of the wind device in the Device Log.

I have looked through the code and for some blinds (‘ogp:awning’) there is a handler for io:PriorityLockOriginatorState, but yours is a ‘io:HorizontalAwningIOComponent’. However, that state is only sent when the condition is active, so your might be the same.

So the trick will be to send the Information log when the condition occurs. One user with Velux windows managed to simulate rain by sprinkling with a hose and managed to capture the event that way. Not sure if it’s possible for you simulate wind by blowing on the sensor in some way.

This is the code that handles it:

if (this.hasCapability('lock_state'))
                {
                    const lockState = states.find((state) => (state && (state.name === 'io:PriorityLockOriginatorState')));
                    if (lockState)
                    {
                        this.homey.app.logStates(`${this.getName()}: io:PriorityLockOriginatorState = ${lockState.value}`);
                        this.setCapabilityValue('lock_state', lockState.value).catch(this.error);

if (this.checkLockSate)
                        {
                            clearTimeout(this.checkLockStateTimer);
                            this.checkLockStateTimer = this.homey.setTimeout(this.checkLockSate, 60 * 1000);
                        }
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        const lockStateTimer = states.find((state) => (state && (state.name === 'core:PriorityLockTimerState')));
                        if (lockStateTimer)
                        {
                            this.homey.app.logStates(`${this.getName()}: core:PriorityLockTimerState = ${lockStateTimer.value}`);
                            if (lockStateTimer.value === 0)
                            {
                                this.setCapabilityValue('lock_state', '').catch(this.error);
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }

I could add the capability for your device type to see if it ever gets used as the only side affect will be a blank status if it’s not.

You are quick. It is triggered by motion of the sunshade. Not by wind itself. So i shook the sunshade untill it retract the sunshade. But if you don’t see it in the logging it is detached on the io-motor. Not on the somfy connecion. But it blocks the sunshade by app for a around 10 minutes and can only be controlled by remote. Can you see that trigger. I think the hub somehow knows what is done.

1 Like

Did you send the Information log just after it retracted?

Yes i did. And waited untill it is completely closed. It was closed by the sensor after a few seconds of shaking the sunshade.

Strange, I haven’t received it.
Even better would be if you enable the Event Log in the app settings - event log tab, then simulate the condition again and then try sending that log.
The log will be much smaller as it only captures events and not all the other noise in this case.

I will try that. In the mean time i hope this pictures helps.

Sended. And thanks for looking into that.