[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

of course, Error. There occurred an error on the server.

And when I tried to add something on my homey bridge, the only thing I get is “Error”

I’m puzzled as the image behind the error looks like you are trying to login to Somfy via their web server?
If so and the error is there, then you need to contact Somfy.
Please let me know if I have misunderstood.

And here is it on the homey.

The login details are correct, normally I would get the 401 error, now I just get the error.

But, do you get the same error when logging into your account via the Somfy website?
I’ve not used the Connectivity kit so I’m not sure if you can access the devices using the Somfy website.

Yes I can.

Could you send a Diagnostics report after trying to add a device.

appreciate the help Adrian!

Here is the diagnostic report!
8B3F20DB

What version of the app and Homey are you using?
I haven’t seen the log reported yet.

Edit: Did you send the diagnostic report from the Apps - Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon - cog screen to from the settings - general screen?

Diagnostics are from the General settings from the homey

App version homey 6.11.13.1051
App version 4.0.13

Diagnostics from your app: 20ee5671-5148-4fc4-aa63-773ee3647da5

Ah, OK, I don’t get the General one as that goes to Athom.
I have now got the new one from the app though. The only error I see in there is caused by a realtime call that is not available in the cloud Homey. That is fixed in the test version, so could you try installing that to see if it gets further.

How can I get the test version?

When you see the app page in the store, scroll down to the version history and click on it. Next to the top entry you will see ‘test’. Click on that and it will open the pag to install the test version.

Awesome! Thanks so much for your patients Adrian! Finally got it working!

1 Like

This morning a Velux window was still open, but they should close by a flow at night. Not sure if it is a real error, but when I checked in the Homey App and select that Velux, I briefly see this message :

That ip is the Connexoon I use. FYI, in the Tahoma websettings, I set the access to local. Perhaps that is relevant.

I can still use both the Tahoma and Homey Apps to control the Velux.

There error means that Homey couldn’t connect to the IP address. It’s possible there was an issue with Homey or your network or with the Connexoon box.
Can you control the window now or do you still see errors?
Could you send the log from the Configure App screen?

Report 60957f01-41dc-4f65-9da4-aa8a4fb4d04e

I can still control and no errors!

There are no errors in the log, but it appears the app was restarted at 10:26 this morning, so I guess that was after the failed command.

1 Like

Thanks Adrian. I will keep you posted if it happens again.

1 Like

@Adrian_Rockall Hi Adrian, I would like to add my pergola with Somfy io motors to the Tahoma app, but unfortunately I can’t find it. I found the screens without any problems, but not the roof. Can you help me with this? I just sent you the device log from the app. Thanks, Martin

The app doesn’t know about your "Střecha 2 - střed " yet, so I will add that in to the next update ASAP.