[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

Did you fix this issue in that way? (remove the battery for about 10m)

Sorry, too long ago to remember…

Did you measure their voltage with a proper multimeter? The app readings are not always realistic

I encounter the same issues. Inconsistent behavior of those motion sensors that triggers a light. Sometimes light goes on, sometimes they do not…

Yes i measure 3.056V on the battery. Today i will recieve 10 pieces of new batteries and will do a double check

1 Like

Yes for me the same. Complete unreliable. sometimes they trigger instant but mostly with a delay or not at all.

1 Like

More and more sensors are offline for long periods of time. before this whole zigbee rewrite it was quite stable but now it is horrible. 60% of the sensors are in the network… but do not give any data back. Temprature, door, motion, vibration all are offline for 14 days to 2 months. Of course i can read add them or do a complete zigbee reset but that is just bs if we need to do this every month. Really at the end of this whole zibee missery.

And yes I changed the adapter, and yes I already performed a zigbee antenna update etc etc

Can you contact Athom support to see what is going on?

1 Like

Ok will do that… what is the best way to contact Athom support?

1 Like

Just in case, all are sure your wifi vs zigbee channel setup is 100% OK?

support@athom.com

Looks fine to me!

1 Like

I don’t know if I have the same problem …

I have two Aqara motion sensors triggering the lights. After a while they stop working (though not at the same time). They’re still visible in Homey but no motion is detected. Only after deleting and repairing the motion sensor I can get it to work again.

I have not been able to figure out why the motion sensor just drops out … any ideas?

Many ideas… but there are many parameters not shared by you. Please read around and if not successful, simply contact Athom, with generating diagnostic ID .

Some good start :

https://support.athom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019238179-Updating-from-4-2-to-5-0

I do see the same behavior for other devices like this temperature sensor…still in the network but not updating any data. (Battery is new)

1 Like

@wesley_w

What tool did you use to check the interference?

Thanks!

Interference check

Zigbee network and channel info

ZigBee-and-WiFi-Coexistence

WiFi channels-1-6-11-only

I have several zigbee curtain motors in my house. I would like to reverse the direction so that closed is closed and open is open. Now is open with some curtains closed. In the original Aqara app / hub this can be turned around.

Search this topic for reverse direction, seems to be possible.

To be clear: It is possible for the Aqara B1 curtain controller, it is not possible for the Aqara curtain controller (since the definition of that attribute is a bit specific).