[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Serious?

Ok guys… building up the tension, and you’re allowed to go crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I did violated my own rules this evening…

I couldn’t resist to add a feature Athom added on our request to one of the later RC’s: proper implementation of the second switch / relay; an own device instance within Homey! :tada: (aka fully compatible with other apps / Google Home / Apple HomeKit etc)

So the applicable switches and relay have been converted to keep working on v5, have been deprecated (no new installs possible), and a new driver is added that supports the sub device instance for the second switch / relay…

And yes, I will now obey my own rules again and continue on the curtain drivers…

32 Likes

Thx @TedTolboom!
That saves me a few Flows!
Looking forward!

It’s like waiting for Christmas … or a dirty weekend without the kids in the house!!! Looking forward to be able to use all my sensors again!

4 Likes

Couldn’t help myself and sideloaded 3zRj82… (Development V1.0.0) and it works great under homey fw5.0 with my humidity temperature sensor. Thank you Ted. Can i buy you a beer another way then by paypal?

1 Like

From where ? :wink:

See github.

Maybe share the link?

That would not be fun to the guy who did all the work. Maybe just be patient and wait for the announcement?

2 Likes

You can find it on top of this forum.

You see code and underneath you see master. When you click on it you see 3…

How to sideload is explained in homey developer

1 Like

@Rocodamelshekima. That was not my intention. Sorry. But i don’t see the problem of sharing that it’s update works.

Ted placed a copy on github and on top of this topic there is a mention to this github.

2 Likes

Whatever suits u best m8!

1 Like

Nice to know, but I rather wait for a green light from Ted

5 Likes

I Just installed it, and my temperature sensor are working again! My wife thanks you because my heating now works automatically again!

@TedTolboom apologies if it’s too soon, if so, please ignore…
My other devices seems to be working fine except of sensor_magnet :wink:

2020-09-25 22:18:12 [err] [ManagerDrivers] [sensor_magnet] [0] Error: could not initialize node TypeError: Cannot read property ‘bind’ of undefined
at XiaomiDoorWindowSensor.onNodeInit (/drivers/sensor_magnet/device.js:25:53)
at /node_modules/homey-zigbeedriver/lib/ZigBeeDevice.js:949:20
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)

Seems problem is on row 36
onContactReport(data)
instead of
onOnOffAttributeReport(data)

? No idea…

Sideload?

Use it only if you know what you are doing. It is only for developers. Not for normal usage.

Use is at your own risk.

Best is it to wait till the app is released. Then you know for sure all bugs are out and it is safe to install.

What about ‚door and window sensor‘?

They still doesn’t respond.

Firmware Homey: 5.0.0 rc.34
Firmware aqara: V0.8.0