[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Add support for the new Aqara curtain controllers:
In order to be able to add support for the Aqara B1 Curtain Controller and possible the new Aqara roller curtain controller I will need to have access to these devices myself, to add reverse engineer the drivers for these devices and add support for them in the app.

Therefore I would like to call for support of the community to enable adding support for these additional devices by making a paypal contribution.

Based on the feedback received, I would like to set the following sequential goals:

1. Add support for the Aqara B1 Curtain Controller : 110 euro
  2. Add support for the Aqara roller curtain controller : 80 euro

Please note that, despite asking for a community contribution, this still remains a personal project in my spare time (next to a full time job). For these reasons, I will not be able to provide a clear timeline / commitment when support will become available.
If for e.g. private reasons, I will not be able to complete or abandon these goals, I will gladly forward these devices to another developer able to continue this app…

In the opening post of this topic, and in this comment, I will track the status of these donations / goals. Contributors will be honored in the release of the app update adding support for these devices.

4 Likes

Hey Ted, I have a Aqara B1 with a broken motor, so I guess you could use this for integration purposes. Let me know…
@TedTolboom

@Andre_86 thanks for the suggestion.
I am wondering if a controller with broken motor will still enables full integration.
From that perspective, I’d still prefer a fully functional controller.

Version v0.6.0 is available in the app store, with below changelog (no other changes):

3 Likes

Energy’ (Homey 3.0.0) ??

Do you have any more details about this?

Yes, but just wait patiently… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thnx Ted!

We will do! Thanks for you continuous support on the aqara app! Without your app my homey would loose 40% of it’s functionality.

1 Like

I so agree with you, @wesley_w.
Thank you so much Ted, for your effort and dedication making this app and keeping it up to date. :smiley:

Hi guys! Are there some flow examples for the Aqara Vibration sensors? Where are you guys using them for? I have 2 of them, but I cannot find something useful yet…

1 Like

@TedTolboom, i have installed the new version to control the Aqara double relay. I can control the relay with the buttons in the app but how can i control the buttons with the use of a flow? I think i can only control switch 1 at the moment,

And by the way. it is the LLKZMK11LM version

Ok, there I go proving that I’m still human; didn’t add the driver ID to the condition and action cards for the second switch… :cry:

Will be corrected tomorrow!

What do you specifically mean with this addition?

1 Like

Hi @TedTolboom, I would love support for the B1, but not using Paypal. I would like to donate €20 and support you in hopefully making this happen. Can you sent me a “Tikkie” or provide your bank details in a PM?

40€ contribution made for B1 project. Looking forward to having it join the Homey family. Thanks for your great work on the Aqara app!

10 Euro contribution made for B1 project!

Thank you very much for adding support of the double relay controller!
I just tested it and found one issue, when creating a new flow then the only action is to turn on/off the first relay. But as a trigger I can see left and right. Is that a problem on my side or is development justnot there yet?
Regards,
Hannes

Since the update of the Aqara App to 0.6.0 my vibration sensor does not work any more. Does someone has the same issue?

Read the answer a couple of post above this one. Problem Will be solved

This is answer is related to a relay controller and my aqara vibration sensor is not working any more since the last release :wink: