[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Will FP1 integration be supported any time soon :)?

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Will T1 cube be added on as support over the current cube?

mine aqara h1 double rocker pair just fine. but it took some effort. it didnt pair on first try and seems to need to keep the switch alive by just pressing the rocket every 1 sec or so.

Aqara FP2 updates?

Please use the forum search.

1 Like

Good afternoon!
First many thanks for making this great app!

Iā€™ve installed 4 Aqara roller shade drivers (E1) and they are working great! Strange is that one of them is updating the battery info very frequently (during charge I see an update every few minutes). But the other 3 do not give any updates. Even after repairing/ removing and adding the device again, etc. Is there something I can do to get the battery info from the other 3?

Thanks again for any help!

I would be keen as well, even I have only one, itā€™s stuck on same battery level for 3 months. already. despite I charged it in the meantimeā€¦

1 Like

Any plans for adding the E1 hub to the support? Would be a nice one for matter support :ok_hand:

Some more info:

3 of the four shows this in the dev view:

One of them has them all:

Maybe that there is an easy way to get/receive/trigger the other 3 parameters?

Maybe an idea to check the device (dev) screen and see if/what there is? In my case 3 of 4 shows only ā€˜nullā€™

I believe null means that data for given attribute were never processed by Zigbee daemon and stored into SQLITE DBā€¦ the question is why that happened. My guess is that itā€™s not app fault and thatā€™s why also TED is soooo long silent in this thread. Another guess - waiting for Athom to fix their stuff first but maybe Iā€™m wrong.

Anyway, in my case :

Actually I forgot to mention that I can control it without issues but the state of motor is also not updating anymoreā€¦

1 Like

Hmm, thanks for sharing this info! And yes, maybe that that is the reason that Ted is so silent. I hope that he is fine and ā€˜just busyā€™. His work is really great and I can understand that it can cost a lot of energy if something is not working, everybody is looking at you and the solution is out of your handsā€¦

ps. just curious if it makes any different if I do the calibration before/after adding the device to Homey or adding the device when it is in a WORKING state. It is still triggering me that 1 device is workingā€¦ What is different with that device/pairing sessionā€¦ :blush:

Is there a way to actually see what the device is sending/reporting to Homey? So I can see if this info is send?

1 Like

On Homey, not for regular users unfortunatelyā€¦ and yet you will see only what is processed by Homey itself and then eventually you can log it via app. But if the Zigbee chip will not process itā€¦itā€™s end of storyā€¦

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the info!

Will try tomorrow one last time ā€˜repairing the deviceā€™ with motor running, during charge and before/after setting up an endstop. Maybe that I can find a trigger that makes it working. Is the Roller shade itself giving any signal that the batteryā€™s are (nearly) empty or are they suddenly empty?

Once it support matter, it shall be possible to add it - thatā€™s how I understand matter protocol.
But if there will be any app for it - it will be not this one, as matter is not Zigbee.

1 Like

I doubtā€¦the only information in manual :

*Standby Time: Two months (supposed to control a roller shade*
*of 1.8m*1.8m up and down once a day)*

Nothing about Indicator showing or doing anything at critical discharge level. ;-(

So maybe 1x per 2 months simply charge it :wink:

1 Like

Haha, ok. Well, here comes Arie in.
They state they I can do one op/down cycle a day and recharge once every 2 months.

So, I will make a counter and after 45 times up/down = 90 times 100% move (I have a long window) = 9000% movement I have to recharge/ or after 60 days (just what is earlier) :joy::muscle:

Thanks for all the info :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi,

I am trying to connect my Wall Switches:

• Wall Switch Single (No Neutral)
  • Wall Switch Double (No Neutral)

When trying to connect it says connecting. After a while it says ā€œCouldnā€™t add, please try again laterā€. I got 4/6 Wall Switches connected with a lot of trying (days of trying). The first four where also very hard to add and got the error ā€œCouldnā€™t add, please try again laterā€. What could it be? All other aqara products are adding just fine :slight_smile: .

King Regards,

Jeffrey

You found a solution? I got the same, randomly I can add a switch, taking me hours.