[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I have it, no issues on HP23 - have you tried to perform maintenance on it ?

I have one and also haven’t had an issues with it on the HP23. Perhaps a repair?

Hi,

I bought an aqara cube, but i can not add to homey just as an “unknown zigbee device”

is it possible this product is to new?

It’s a Cube T1 Pro (product model: CTP-R01)

2 Likes

OH YES!!! This worked! So happy :blush:

Weird thing, I have removed the device and re-added it a couple of times… all end up with the same error. Now I did a repair and this seemed to solve the problem. Also, previous installations I did in the web app, and this time I did the repair in the phone app, maybe that made a difference also.

Yep, it’s the new one which is actually not supported by the app.

and is it planned to develop it? Do you know it?

Thank you for your support

Don’t know, sorry.

Make a flow to alter the status of another device (a lightbulb for example) and check what happens there. My aqara switch does not show any other status than batterystatus (not an H1 obviously) but works fine.

New Aqara lux sensor pairs as unknown zihbee device.

I also have a xiaomi miija lux sensor what pairs perfect.

1 Like

Hi Developpers, is it possible to add a divice? Its a double switch with neutral aqara QBKG41LM.
I have a Homey Pro, not that new one.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Hunter

Hi anyone knows if it’s possible to get like a hartbeat from “Xiaomi Honeywell Smoke Detector”?

I have added it to Homey and it looks like it works 100% battery,
but if i remove the battery it still looks like it works :sweat_smile:

Nope, asked on this already 2 years ago :frowning: You must rely on the beeps from the device itself - yesterday I was just replacing battery, it showed 2.44V while reported 100%

Did you ever get around to release this app? I’m looking for an app that supports the aqara radiator thermostats.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I do not quite understand. Do you mean a flow that is started when I press the buttons that trigger something else?

Today I can manually turn on / off the lights of the wanted lamps by pressing the buttons.
I can add the H1 to HP23.
When I manually try to activate the switch in the app nothing happens. When I make flows nothing happens.

My issue is that the app/Homey can not control the H1 and that it seems something is missing when it tells me that “missing Capability Listener: onoff”

1 Like

Hi. I just bought a aqara H1 dubble switch without N. I cant pair the unit with homey. I have followed the step to get the latest updates. Anyone who have a ide of what the problem is?

Since I migrated my Homey to the new homey pro, all Aqara sensors stopped working. I cannot re-enable them via the repair function as well as re-add them as a new device.

It seems I have to replace all the sensors, which makes this whole Homey upgrade even more expensive.

That is strange. All my Aqara’s work fine. I have doorsensors, motion sensors, buttons, double relay, temperature sensors, water sensors.
There must be something particular in your setup that causes your problems.
Have you restarted HP23? Evt a few times?
Replaced batteries (if only for testing)?
I had to remove and add some as well, and had to replace a battery.
Would be a pity to buy other sensors… :frowning:

thanks, Henk.

While I was troubleshooting with the last suggestion you gave already, the reboot of the HP23 and its Bridge helps. Not saying to re-add the sensors goes very smoothly compared to the old Homey I had, but they are back and operational now. So, for now, I’m out of trouble, but a bit concerned about the stability and reliability of the new HP23

1 Like

How can you swithc on /off the lights, if you did not make any flow. That suggests that you use the aqara app/hub. For the homey you can only switch on lights with a device when you make a flow telling what to happen with a device (for example light bulb), when you push a button on an other device (switch) (and many more).

If I press one of the physical buttons on the H1 the light turn on / off.