[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

How many other Zigbee devices do you have connected with Homey? How many are Zigbee routers?

No other zigbee devices. The switch have been connected before, but lost contact with all my aqara devices at one point.

Had this problem with homey since i used the 2023 pro, same with the t1 and the older motion sensors and switches

Hello, im using the new Homey Pro early 2023 and some of my sensors stop working after connecting them. Tried several times now.

They work for a short time but after 10-15 minutes it stops. Also the battery status isnt visible.

Does someone has the same experience?

Devices:
Xiaomi occupancy sensors
Xiaomi door and window sensors

I also have the same problem. Looks like several Xiaomi products are not working. I have Motion sensor, button, door/window and temp sensor and none of them are working.

@Mark_B1 and @Orjan_Solbakken , please report to Atom, this is ZigBee issue on Homey, outside of this app scope

1 Like

I did, but my temperature and humidity sensors, Wireless Remote Switch Double (2018) and Xiaomi light sensors are working just fine.

And other zigbee devices like an RC 210 Remote (innr) is also working properly.

Did you have a look at the big banner in the homey app?

Known Issues

Software

• Zigbee — Devices might suddenly leave the network.
  • Zigbee — Devices might not report their values after one or two days.
1 Like

Got one here as well for some time now, not sure if it’s going to be supported or not. I know @TedTolboom was looking into it ?

Hi,
Can you add a new Thermostat E1 device?

2 Likes

This is what I wanted to ask, so I just follow this thread :slight_smile:

Please search this thread:

No dates will be posted.

1 Like

I got my Homey 2023 yesterday so even though I have been doing smart home stuff for some years, Homey and the eco-system is a bit new to me. So if I am posting in the wrong place just let me know.

The first zigbee device I wanted to try was an Aqara H1 double wall switch no neutral. Model WS-EUK02. I managed to pair it with my Homey through this app. But when I try it out from the app I get the message that “missing Capability Listener: onoff” - and nothing happens when I try to turn the buttons on or off.

Is this a known issue? Or have I connected the switch in the wrong way?

I did try to add another Aqara device, a T1 with neutral after this happened, and that went well.

Please add support for Aqara Fp2 sensor?

3 Likes

I read it, but it was in November :frowning:

I know, but as I wrote, no ETAs will be published. The devices will also not be added faster if everyone posts “Please add device XY” again and again.
I guess Ted actually has a lot of work to do with the new HP23. So please be patient.

1 Like

Just to be sure: did you make a flow coupling the switch to an other device…

No flows made so far. I only paired the devices - and then tried to alter the status in the app manually.

Hi guy’s. Anyone using the Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 on a Homey Pro 2023?
I am still getting the “Missing Capability Listener: windowcoverings_set” error:
afbeelding
when trying to control it. nothing happens.
@TedTolboom report: 1c206ea6-63ba-4f2a-8026-9bdca402483b