[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I have the same problem, but with the no neutral version of the H1 switch (single and double). Installed three of them last night, and unfortunately they are not usable in the current state. When adding them, the first few times I pressed the switch in the Homey app (to toggle on or off) I got the notice “Missing capability listener: onoff”.

When I physically turn on the switch, it turns off after some time (usually a few minutes it seems) and an event “turned off by Aqara & Xiaomi ZigBee” is logged. Let me know if I can do anything to fix this, or provide info so @TedTolboom can perhaps change something in the app, because I really hope I can use these beautiful switches.

Hi, no still no solution found. but all my lamps are in the homey via the HUE Gateway. I have installed the HUE app in the homey. And want to test if I register the lamp in the homey HUE app. And whether shifting with the H1 is normal.

Hi @TedTolboom

Can you please add the Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 to the app?
Please let me know when I can assist or donate to get this happened quickly!
Thanks for the effort sofar!

8 Likes

I’ve send Ted a DM and offered to send or bring my E1 shade device so he is able to add support. Hope he has time for this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That would be great! Fingers crossed :wink:

1 Like

Hi Ted,

I have de aquara switch D1 whit neutral. Hey is not showing in homey energie. Can you take a look?

Hi all,
I’ve been trying to search the polling rate of the temperature and humidity sensor but I can’t find an answer. It looks like the polling rate is 10 minutes and I think that’s really slow.

So, what is the exact polling rate of the temperature and humidity sensor and can it be changed?

Thanks in advance,
Martijn

It reports is a value has changed for x steps in hum or temp.

1 Like

Likewise - I’m really anxious to be able to integrate E1 with Homey!
So, to the author: I join MikeyB and Cyw00d in their wish/request and I would also like to contribute in some way, if possible.

I think Ted is very busy, I send him a DM 2 weeks ago but no answer. Hope he has some time soon ^^

I did the test by installing a HUE lamp via the homey HUE app and it also turns off after a random time. So I guess the turning off the lamp is not coming from the HUE gateway. Weird that several users are already experiencing this. Hope Ted Tolboom can put some time into it.

Hi Ted…

I am looking into this device form xiaomi

De Xiaomi Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1

Will that device work with your App?
And if not, any change that it will in the future?

Krgds
Danny

1 Like

Have you checked the first post?

1 Like

Sorry Martijn

Did I mis something?

I did scroll trough the topic
Did not see anything

Grt
Danny

Isn’t there a list of supported devices in the first post?

Yes there is and I did see that.

But my polite way of asking was if my intended device was

A)supported under a different name
B) if app developers could add it to the supported list…

I would like to use those devices to motorize the cords on my curtains through Homey.

Rgds
Danny

1 Like

Thanks…I have read over the E1 discussion completely

Sorry.

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Hello,
I have problem with Aqara H1 EU double rocker with neutral (lumi.switch.n2aeu1)

When I turn them on, they also show as turned on in Homey app. However, after few minutes, they show as turned off in homey app, yet in reality they are still turned on. It does not matter if I turn them on by physically pressing the switch, or thru the app, they will always start showing as “off” after few minutes in app, despite being still turned on.

Report 1b2df9b0-519b-49b7-a058-0c6fd364b99e.

EDIT: I have created another report and noted exact times and Node IDs & addresses, for easier debuging. See post Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Zigbee App (v1.4.1) - #3727 by Franky29

Thank you,
Frank

Hello, first thanks for all the work it’s awesome.

I just have a question, do you know that it’s impossible to change the luminosity on an aqara led bulb and also that changing temperature color work sometimes wrong.

Do you plan to fix it?

Have a great evening!