[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hi @TedTolboom after the update to 5.0.0-rc.53 the curtain motors are unavailable again. See image below. What do you suggest, remove and add the devices again or wait for an update?

thanks!

Did you try a restart of the app?

Yes, and a PTP too. No result

Results on day one are rather disappointing:

• got a notification when I left for a walk (opened the front door, no mail delivery)
  • but no notification when a magazine was delivered

I do already have a Hue motion sensor close to the front door; I think it will detect both opening and closing that door.

(How) Can I make a flow that only performs actions if there is no motion detected a few seconds after the vibration sensor alarm activated?

Happy Holidays! Do you have any plans to add aqara roller shade earlier this year?

Ted is good, but earlier this year? Later you can ask for, but time travel… Man, I didn’t know he was that good. :wink:

Hi guys. I purchased the Opple 6-button switch a month ago. Worked quite good at first, but I didn’t use it that much either.
Now when I have started to use it more, I am experiencing one issue. It seems to get unresponsive, I am pressing the different buttons but nothing happens, despite I have assigned flows. I have tried to reboot the app, homey and even PTP. After that it works again, but only for some time.

I am running RC53

Any ideas?

1 Like

I’m in contact with Athom for similar problems with KAKU remote switches. Barely use my one Zigbee remote.

I am looking to get the Aqara T1 switch (with or without neutral, does not matter) working on the Homey, any suggestions? Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral)

It may be possible to add it as a Simple Zigbee Device: when adding the device to Homey and you need to choose the app, pick “Homey > Zigbee”.

I upgraded to Homey V5 and running the app at version 1.2.3. trying to re-pair my QBKG03LM double wall switch. It pairs fine (very close to Homey) but keeps pairing as an ‘Aqara double wall switch (L)’ and i get the message “this type of device might not be supported in the future”. Is the new Homey feature of pairing a double switch as two devices already been implemented in the app?

A question in general; does anyone know if this powered device acts as a relay?

Yes, and should end up with “ Aqara Wall Switch Double (L) - Left” and “ Aqara Wall Switch Double (L) - Right” devices within Homey…

the old representation has the deprecated flag, so should not be possible to select or found for a match… which inclusion option did you try?

Is it possible to retry and send a Homey diagnostics report (not app) so I can check with Athom where this goes wrong?

When I use the general ZigBee method for pairing, Homey tells me it cannot find an app. I have to start the pairing from your app but it doesn’t really seem to matter what switch I select to pair, I tried them all but get the same result.
I made a report for Athom with id: D95E9B0E20
For you: 9336b270-b053-42ee-8e58-b52f51aa13da

First pairing attempt was using the general ZigBee method, second attempt was using the first double switch in the pairing list and third attempt I tried with the B1 curtain motor but that didn’t seem to work at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you also try to pair near a router? (powered zigbee device)?

No, I haven’t. No router is currently part of the network so I put Homey right next to the switch (10cm)
I’ve got a Tradfri repeater I was planning to pair, could try putting that next to the switch.

The issue doesn’t sound related to the device not being able to join the network (for which you could try using a router), but to recognizing the device properly, which sounds like a software issue to me.

@Joolee thanks for providing the reports.
I think somewhere Homey ignores the deprecated flag in finding the match…
Athom Development is looking into it.

Thanks for the quick reply. It is also weird that the generic ZigBee pairing cannot find a match at all.

Hey guys!

Today i bought a Xiaomi Door and Window sensor, but i get timeout everytime… I already restart the Homey, and always get timeout. Any idea?

You probably mean “At Including” , solution, when the including starts, keep pressing the button every 2 seconds until the including completes.

1 Like