[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I have a fair number of IKEA bulbs that switch almost instantly, but they are of a different type (E27 1000lm) and they aren’t controlled by Homey. So it may be an issue with the bulbs, but given that you have issues with flows as well, it may be a combination of both Homey and the bulbs (Homey doesn’t handle switching multiple devices from flows very well).

I’ve got the same experience with philips hue and aqara switches and buttons. So i think its normal? Im already used to it.

@TedTolboom i have an Xiaomi smart socket (lumi.plug.maeu01) and the metering isn’t working properly, i think it displays Wh instead of kWh. It is running a 300w heater for a few minutes and i think that this usage is a little bit to much😅

With 230VAC you’ll need 1300 A :laughing:

@TedTolboom did you have any progress on the B1 curtain motor perhaps? I tried some stuff, and finally deleted the device. But now when I want to add the device again, during pairing homey finds the device but then I get the message that the device isn’t responding anymore and could not complete the adding of the device. Maybe you have had this error before. Thanks for your help and the great app, couldn’t be metioned enough I think.

Homey + aqara m2? :sweat_smile:

(Pic found online)

Would this be a “gateway” or a “hub”?
The hub seems compatible with homey, the gateway isn’t…

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001946990462.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.644a1518F7NIyr&algo_pvid=5ccb4608-1bba-4ef5-beb0-e0a6e04fe665&algo_expid=5ccb4608-1bba-4ef5-beb0-e0a6e04fe665-11&btsid=0bb0623c16093291862438075e62c4&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aqara/comments/g7al0w/difference_between_mijia_gateway_3_and_aqara_hub/

Hi @TedTolboom

Just updated Homey from 4.2 to 5.0 RC50 and your app v1.2.2, happy to see almost everything still works and adding new items is much quicker! Also I’m very happy about the smoke sensors that are working now!

Just 1 small “issue”, for the Aqara Wireless Switch Double (2018). The ‘Long press’ action need to be manually changed to the ‘Held down’ action to work as it did before. It’s not a big issue, but maybe you wanted to know this because all other actions still work after the update.

I think only the v1 & v2 are. Chk the homey app compatible list. I remember seeing 2 versions.

Hi all and especially Ted thanks for the great work. I’m on V5.0 and did someone notice that the state of the B1 Curtain motor is reversed? So open is actually closed and closed is open. It works, however when opening the curtains bij speech through Google Home, you have to say ‘open the curtains’ to close them and vice versa.

Is it possible to get it reversed?

I just paired a couple of Aqara mini switches to but I can’t seem to find any indication of when they were (double) pressed? I kind of expected to see logging somewhere, or at least a status change on the device?

Nope, no logging or status change visible in the device, just create a flow for the scene. (Like for my Aqara Gyro )

Hello!

Just recieveed my aqara dooe and window sensor. Connected it but it won’t show in my Google home even if i did “hey google, syncronise devices”. Should it be visual in google home if connected with homey?

What would be the purpose?

I’ve just released v1.2.3 to the app store test environment: https://homey.app/a/com.xiaomi-mi/test/

Changelog:

• Full update of the Aqara B1 curtain controller including:
    • settings to reverse direction and manual open
    • maintenance action to reset track limits.
    • In line with the new capabilities defined by Athom, I also updated the curtain capabilities accordingly. Which might break some flows, sorry
  • Update of the measure_power and meter_power capabilities for the newer Aqara devices: D1 switches and Aqara Smart plug (EU)
  • Add settings to the Aqara T1 switches
  • Fix issue with inversed operation of the door sensors
7 Likes

Dude! You’re awesome!!

1 Like

Your the best @TedTolboom, metering values are now correct👍🏻

@TedTolboom i just got the same issue. If flow card says open it closes the curtain. Got V5 and App V1.2.3. Can you check what the issue is?

Did you check if the “Reverse direction” (advanced) setting resolves you issue?

Reverse direction is set to “No”, seems like the correct setting to me. But I can try that option later on today.