Alexa + Bticino + Homey

Ok i was so sure that Btcino was going to die… but my bad ahah ! It might work with my app easily if I get the following informations

• The device’s hw type
  • The device’s class
  • What it actually does in reality (dimmer, on off etc…)
  • The reference

To get the hw type and device class you need to follow these steps on works with Legrand :

1. You need to login on works with Legrand with your account and then go to APIS LIST (under the dropdown menu API) and then go to Home + Control. You’ll get that page :

2. Now we need to retrieve your plants list to get that you’ll need to click on the left side of that page on “get user’s plants”. After that click on “Try it”. You get that page :

1. (These steps will remain the same for the different type of getters) :
    You’ll need to fill the “Ocp-Apim-sub…” field with this : PM me to get it (and please don’t share it with anyone). Then you need to retrieve an oAuth Token by clicking on Authorization code under the dropdown menu besides “OAuth Server for Try it Eliot API” (it will open a popup page your browser may block it). When you successfully retrieved the token you should have this in the http request window.

Just click on send now and retrieve your plant’s id (it should look like this : 000000005c1ff1f434773f38198b727b )

1. Now go to “get plant’s topology” the steps are the same as step 3 you just need to fill the field plantId with the id you retrieved.

2. Now you have all your devices hw types and class. It should be shown like that for one module :
    {
    “id”: “xxxxxxxxxxxxxx”,
    “name”: “RDC”,
    “hw_type”: “NLPT”,
    “device”: “light”
    }
    You just need to refer yourself to the names you’ve given to your devices and send me what I need without their id’s, it’s private.

Once I get all I need I will send you a link to the test build and if everything works ok then it can go to live :slight_smile: !

I’m not a native English speaker so if you didn’t get something just ask me ahah, thank you in advance !

PS : I’m such a saint then I do it freely ahah
PS2 : If my app get enough success there might be a way to negociate more requests per day with Legrand.
PS3 : There is a very low chance that Legrand will develop an app for Homey they’re very busy at the moment because of the fusion with Netatmo…