Affordable waterproof buttons for the shower

Ok this is a very niche scenario but I need to know:

I am looking for a smart button that is waterproof enough to stay on the shower walls. Basically I would like this button to brighten my shower lamp incase someone needs more light to see. By default it is set to a regular brightness but sometimes (including myself) I would prefer brighter for cases such as grooming etc. I definitely don’t want my default lamp brightness to be this because it would be overkill.

Sooooo I need an affordable button - I found outdoor buttons like Senic Gira but they are extremely expensive. The Flic 2 buttons are IP44 but that’s not good enough for shower. Ideally it should be IP55 at least.

Anyone got some knowledge in this, or maybe another solution that would do the same function?

Cheers

There’s a MOES button that’s IP55 rated: https://nl.aliexpress.com/i/1005004670969410.html

However, it’s very difficult to predict if it’s supported by Homey.

Yeah I saw that one too - I know you can add a custom Zigbee device on Homey but indeed risky of compatibility… Maybe I will order one just to test around and share the results on this thread!