Aeotec multisensor 6 - settings?

First of all, I learned a lot of knowledge from users in communities like this one, some knowledge I learned from books, and some knowledge through trial and error, but I’m still not an expert concerning Z-Wave, I’m not a developer and not electronic engineer. So there is a lot of missing knowledge to learn.

Yes, that’s what I suspect.

This is a good explanation of what associations are and what they are used for. It is unfortunately a German language thread, but with a translation program, e.g. deepl.com, the content should be understandable.

Wake-Up-Intervall

No. Afaik the charging level of the battery will be sent to Homey, but I’m not sure.

Yes, every battery powered device sleeps the most time of a day (like me :wink:), depending on the setting of the Wake-Up-Intervall of course. The sleep mode is needed to save the battery capacity.
Power consumption of a Gen5 chip in sleep state: approx. 1 µA
Power consumption of a Gen5 chip in awake state: approx. 32 mA

The WUI is used to enable a battery-powered device to receive data from the gateway (Homey), e.g. changed device parameters (in the Homey app).
The WUI is not used to send sensor values, e.g. temperature, humidity etc… These data are sent independently of the WUI.

This is what I have tried to explain. But it’s a guess.