Aeotec Home Energy Meter Gen5 - Settings

I’m using Aeotec Home Energy Meter Gen5 together with Homey (Aeotec app). It works in general but I don’t understand how to change the settings so that all three different clamps report their value. Current the total is only updated. The settings are basically not described…
Very thankful for tips and tricks! :slight_smile:

I think you may find this useful - Home Energy Meter Gen5 setting your sensor to report. : Aeotec Help Desk

Also Aeotec support was always very very helpful, so in case of doubts, try to reach them - Submit a ticket : Aeotec Help Desk

And my settings (but I tend to require some values more often) - eg. you may want to adjust Report intervals

Sorry I didn’t write that first - I changed the intervals but no values were reported anyway. Also - what is the unit of the intervals? Seconds?

Ah thanks, got it!! Followed the guide you linked above and it works fine now! The interval for reporting didn’t make any difference as long as I didn’t change the report parameters (101-103).

Thanks a lot for the quick answer!!

1 Like

How did you make homey app also show the clamp value icons?

Hi folks,

For those who are discovering this device and wondering how to set it up in Homey, there are some interesting docs available here.

For the geeks, there is a calculator sheet that helps to calculate the decimal value to use for parameters 101,102 and 103.

Hope this help!