Advanced Flow - Homey Pro Early 2023

I ordered a Homey Pro Early 2023 as soon as the pre-ordering started. At the same-ish time, i started a free premium subscription to get involved and learn about flows etc while waiting for the product. Of course the free period has ended, and my question is: Do i really have to pay for a subscription that i will no longer need once my device arrive, to be able to experiment further?

Do you still need to pay for petrol for your old car even though you have ordered an EV?

:slight_smile: The question would be “Would i need to buy petrol for a car (that I’ve never had), after buying an EV?”
This will be my first Homey, and i hoped there might be some kind of sandbox for testing and experimenting while waiting. Thats what I used the Premium subscription for anyway.

If you don’t want to pay for a subscription (which, AFAIK, can be cancelled at at time), you can try creating a new one (but if you don’t want to lose the devices/flows that you already have, the only option is to start paying).

Besides that, Homey (Cloud) is a different product from Homey Pro. Not just fully cloud-based, but also much more limited, so it’s not very useful to get a good idea on how Homey Pro will work. For that you will have to wait for the device itself.