[APP][Pro] ID Lock App (v2.0.0)

@TedTolboom Hi Ted, is it zigbee 3.0 that you are looking into?

Any news regarding the updated version supporting Zigbee?

Having major issues adding one of my locks! Does the procedure but nothing happens. If I do it on the laptop I get Connection timed out error under the add window… just about had it with homey, this and all the times I open the app and “homey is offline” and the phillips hue dual bridge issues…

Are you here for something Id lock related, or only to complain?

Any news here? just wondering if I should buy the zwave module instead. if it will take months/y

I’m working with IDLock towards a plan to integrate the IDLock Zigbee module into the IDLock app; which will be quite some work and would require access to the module and lock.

At this moment I can’t share a timing yet. I’ll update you as soon as possible.

5 Likes

Is the app updated to support the “new features” in the updated lock. E.g. new mappings for ID for entry codes etc.
I don’t really remember, but I have not updated the lock in order to avoid breaking the Homey app.

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for this great app! I just installed two id locks at my house and overall I’m very happy with them. I’m however unsuccessful in creating a flow that pushes a message with who unlocked the door. Please look at the attached screenshots of my flow. What am I doing wrong?

I don’t know if there is any truth, but someone said it only worked for him if key1 and tag1 were set to same name (and so on for 2, 3…)

Hi,
I´m having problem including my z-wave module into ID-Lock 150. The inclusion gets stucked after the first step (Mastercode*;2*;5) after that i get a time out and i have to try again.
So far i have updated the ID-Lock 150 to the latest firmware 1.5.9 and the z-wave module to 1.6.
I’m running Homey 7.1.1 and app version ID Lock 1.2.3.
I’ve looked everyware for a solution but without luck.
Do any of you geniuses have any idea? If so plz respond.
Kindly Brando

How can i find the ID og WHO?

Read the posts from Teddy, starting here: https://community.homey.app/t/id-lock-app-v1-2-2/161/171?u=ja.nei.johan

Hello!

Thanks for a great app to a great lock.

Is there any way, to get a warning if the lock has been unlocked for 20min or if the lock has been unlocked even if the door is closed?

Sure. You just make standard flows. Eg for door unlocked you start a countdown when it unlocks and trigger a warning when countdown ends. Unless a lock action stoppen the countdown first.
For door unlocked when closed you just make an action when unlocked and check so it is open.

Anthing new here? Let me know i can help you :slight_smile:

No.
No reaction received from IDLock. Please contact them directly.

@TedTolboom Do you have any API specification? I can gladly help if you need it :slight_smile:

Much appreciated, but next to building a device driver it will require completing Athoms Zigbee implementation to allow the lock to be functioning completely…

Any news regarding a zigbee version?

2 Likes

Hi! Any idea when the ID Lock app will be available on Homey Bridge? Thanks for helping out!