Oregon Scientific App

com.jilles.oregon   Homey app to view Oregon Scientific sensor info in Athom Homey

It can take a time before the app reads a interpretable signal from the sensor , wait an hour before trying to pair a device.

After battery change with reset the rolling code( last 2 hex digits from the name ) can be changed and the device should be repaired.

The RF 2.1 and 3.0 protocol from Oregon Scientific can be read.

I have now 6 sensor devices added the BTHR968 device id 5d60 (first for hex digits from name) and the THGR122NX, THGN132ES, THGR228N device id 1d20 rainmeter PCR800 deviceid 2914 and uv meter UVR128 deviceid ec70

changeLog

19-09-2016 added THN132N sensor to be tested yet by third party , i dont have that sensor. Install THWR800 or THR238NF as THN132N sensor.

09-10-2016: version 0.0.19 : fixed a bug where devices were undefined after ptp or reboot homey or restart app. App crashed immediately after start.

19-06-2017 changed repetitions and sensitivity to new standards of homey 433 signal defenition , was changed with no notice or explanation

30-09-2018 v 0.0.23 added community tag appstore tag in app.json

http://wmrx00.sourceforge.net/Arduino/OregonScientific-RF-Protocols.pdf

https://help.github.com/articles/about-writing-and-formatting-on-github/

Paypal donate Copyright © 2018 Jilles Miedema

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. Contact GitHub API Training Shop Blog About © 2016 GitHub, Inc. Terms Privacy Security Status Help

Dear all, can you please tell me how I can find out which device is which sensor?
I have two device id’s which I can add. But which sensor is which?
Device id : 1d20e9
Device id: 1d20e5

pair them both make one 15 degrees outside the house or in the fridge , then you have 2 different temperatures and you know which is which

Dear, this would be a great idea. But the sensor are now only reporting Battery status.
I am waiting and hoping that there will be more information, then only battery.
So it there an other ways.
Beside that which information, should the sensor report?

thats a completely different question, the oregan app iasnt working 9 month now because athom changed someting in 433 . we are waiting for the repait by atmom
the problem is, this is a new community , on the old the old forum is a lot to be find on this subject . so that wont be cured until a repair by athom

Dear, thank you for the reaction. I will wait.

Hi,
Should it work now?
Installed the app, none of my sensors show up

Thats because of the poor oregon reception of homey, athom favoured to optimize klika 433 reception, you also can use the weathersensor app for oregon. Sometimes a sensor shows up within a day, but the updates will also come in only a few times a day then

Yes, you are right, thanks, it worked with the weathersensor app after 24H

I have the Oregon BTHGN129. I would like to see it in Homey. Is that possible?

Hello,
It is becoming increasingly difficult to find the THGR122NX and THN132N temperature sensors.

Could it be possible to support the THGR221 THGR810 models ?
thanks

I have a THR128 sensor. Could I be of assistance to add that to the code?

Should there be a problem with the wind sensor in 2.5.2? Mine is about 7 meters from Homey, one wooden wall in between. No problem including, but when installed on the outer wall no reception.