Zoom in/out advanced flow on mac?

On an M3 macbook here, cannot figure out how to zoom the advanced flow, like I did on Windows.

Any help? How do I do this?

Edit: The issue is persistent across browsers for Homey only. Zooming the whole browser window is easily accomplished, but not the ‘canvas’ for the flow. The issue is not present in MS. Office we apps, not present in map services (tried: Google Maps, Open StreetMap) , not image services like Google Photos, not editors like Overleaf etc.
Hence; While not a problem with the device it presents as a platform dependent problem for Homey’s web app.

Will this help you?

You can zoom in and out by tapping on your trackpad.

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings, click Accessibility in the sidebar, then click Zoom on the right. (You may need to scroll down.)
  2. Turn on “Use trackpad gesture to zoom”.
  3. Do any of the following:
  • Quickly switch between zoomed in and zoomed out: Double-tap the trackpad with three fingers.
  • Zoom in and out gradually: Double-tap the trackpad with three fingers and drag.

Alas, no. This zooms in on the entire screen.
On Windows I can zoom out to see my entire flow using ctrl+scroll wheel. This does not affect the zoom of other parts of the web app.

I would love to do the same on mac. At least on Chrome and Safari I cannot do so.

I’m at work and only have PC here. Have you tried Option key (located between Ctrl and Apple key)?

Try CMD + + or CMD + - you can also pinch to zoom on your trackpad

1 Like

Doesn’t look like a Homey issue to me.
If I remember it is the same as zoom in fe a browser and zoom in Google Maps.
( but I am not a regular Mac user.)

Nevertheless @Dr.Broccoli pls mark the most correct answer as a solution.

Sadly, no modifyer key and plus/minus works. That zooms the web-page, not the flow.

Tried all modifiers and combinations thereof. Option, control, shift and command/super
Both in combination with scroll wheel and +/-

I disagree. On Google Maps, for example, zooming and scrolling the map works well. Other websites where scrolling and zooming in a part of the website (like the canvas here on Homey, the PDF and code in OverLeaf or the map on OpenStreetMap) work well. Just not here on Homey in any way I can find.

Tried all modifiers and combinations thereof. Option, control, shift and command/super
Both in combination with scroll wheel and +/-

What browser did you use on windows? Because when I zoom on Windows with ctrl+scroll it is the same as pinch or cmd±/+ on Mac

I used Chrome on Windows. I have tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox on mac.

Are you sure that you didn’t use a chrome extension like;

100%. You can zoom in the advanced flows, without shrinking the entire interface, can’t you?