Myhomey sometimes flows are behind de menu on the left

Hi, sometimes when I open myhomey on my laptop an advanced flow is behind the menu on the left site of the screen. I don’t know how to solve that. Does somebody experience the same problem and knows the solution for it? I tried different browsers, tried to zoom but nothing solves the problem.

You can try

• F11 (full screen)
  • CTRL + scroll up/down (zoom out/in)
  • Shift + scroll up/down (moves canvas sideways)
  • Hover the right hand side of the menu until the mouse pointer changes into a double arrow;
    now drag it to the left to narrow it down
  • add a flowcard, and then drag it towards the menu bar;
    now the canvas should move to the right, and thus reveal the cards ‘behind’ the menu

Or just throw away your cache of the browser?

Thanks for the response, but seems not to help unfortunately.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have copied some section of advanced flow and pasted it in the flow just to get it placed partly too much to the left behind the menu. so now i can not reach boxes hidden there. I did the mistake of saving and closing/reopening the flow so i could not use the back action button to cancel the step. Now i have to redo the whole advanced flow to replace and get rid of this one :frowning:

i have managed to fix it by selecting all (command a or ctrl a) then pasting it back and then moving it to the right :slight_smile: