Zigbee and maximum devices

Indeed not complete if Aqara hub is missing :slight_smile: see my post above how I manage >150 zigbee devices

1 Like

Thanks!
Can you advise which Xiaomi hub (and which Xiaomi app :rofl:) you have used to do this?! I keep coming across different views of which work!

This app and in the opening post you see which devices are supported and which Hub (V2)

1 Like

Thanks, but I don’t see it mention the hub on the app page (tho now to mention V2 it rings bells, I think that’s where I remember it from!)
Am I being blind?

Edit, and when you say V2 do you mean M2? Or which model? O don’t seem to see a V2 hub… Aqara Zigbee Hubs and Their Differences (updated 11/08/21) – Homekit News and Reviews

Aqara M1 Hub; niet de M2

Blockquote No, the EU version cannot be used. The V3 cannot be used.
Check the firmware version. They can only be used up to a certain software version.
Best buy a second hand, older version.
Check the MAC:
"If your gateway’s MAC address starts with 04:CF:8C or 7C:49:EB , there is a good chance that the required port 9898 is closed on your gateway (you can check it with the Nmap utility, using the command sudo nmap -sU {gateway_ip} -p 9898 ).

1 Like

Thanks - looks a little specific sadly as I don’t seem to be able to find one :frowning:

Additional, if your 2.4 GHz wifi channel is fixed, and you perform a zigbee reset, it selects a (more) quiet zigbee channel.
Note: all (to Homey) connected zigbee devices have to be paired again, and all related flows have to be repaired by replacing the ‘old’ with the ‘new’ devices.