Z wave nodes/neighbors

Is there a way to force a Z-Wave device to look for neighbors? I have some that have very low neighbor counts and three of those are unreachable. A couple of them are expected because they are near the perimeter of the house and therefore the edge of the mesh. But some of them are literally within 2 ft of another device and should be reachable and using it as a neighbor.

I have moved them troubled devices closer to hub and it is reachable so I know it works.

I have tried the support method of removing power to homey for 30 minutes and restart and didn’t build a new z wave network. Is there a way to “force” a z wave network rebuild or refresh?

The devices I am using are Remotec ZDS-110NA, ZDS-220NA and GE Dimmer 12718 and Enbrighten 55249 Z-Wave plugs.

I have an open support ticket with Athom but we don’t seem to be getting anywhere on this issue and wondering if anyone else have these types of devices and experiencing any issues. My house is not that big and range isn’t an issue and my walls are not concrete but basic home plaster walls.

Red circles represent the unreachables. Even though at times the developer tool shows otherwise…if I continue to refresh, they sometimes connect but most of the time they are unreachable. I moved node 58 (why see it twice) 8ft closer to hub and it connects. SO not sure why z wave network is not updating neighbors in the network.

Yes. Click on the 3 dots at the end of the line and then on Heal.

No, not that I’m aware of. Generally this is not necessary as the Z-Wave network automatically reorganizes itself if needed.

Are you sure if they are supported by Homey at all? If these devices are added as generic Z-Wave devices, then they act also as repeaters and will expand the Z-Wave network, but they will certainly not work as they should.