Z-temp2 thermostat flows

Who can help with an explanation of Heatit Z-temp2 app in Homey and are there any example flows? I cannot find what differences are between thermostat off an on compared to heating On
and of. The color schemes, black, bleu and orange don’ t always fit with what I would expect.

Is it this app?

If yes, then take a look at this link.

https://community.homey.app/t/app-pro-heatit-controls-app-v3-6-2/49914

Thanks for the link. It is indeed the thermostat I have questions about. This part is clear, I’m looking for explanation of then Heatit app for this thermostat on Homey. I do not understand the 2nd, 3rd and 4th page of the app.

I don’t have this device myself so you beter can ask it in the topic i have linked to.

First of all, welcome to the Homey Community!

To make sure you are aware of the forum rules, please read the Welcome to the forum! post here.

Please use search and ask in the appropriate topic, as linked in the App store or use the > search to centralize questions about a specific App of device/brand.

As @Mike1233 already suggested, please ask in the appropriate topic.

Most users in app-related topics have some of the devices from this manufacturer themselves and are therefore probably best placed to help. In addition, a HeatIt employee is also active in this topic and will certainly be able to answer most of your questions.

Regarding the colors, this is not a HeatIt-specific visualization but applies to all thermostats that are connected to Homey.
Blue: Actual temperature > set temperature (valve closed / cooling)
Orange: Actual temperature < set temperature (valve open / heating)
Black: Actual temperature = set temperature (valve ?)

You need to search the forum or describe your use case better so that someone can show you an example flow.

Thanks for explaning the colors, I don’t know why there was a mismatch, but now it is indeed like you describe.
In the topic I found some hints for the flows, I will post my flows there as I have them working now.

Verzonden vanuit Outlook voor iOS