Xiaomi Mi Roborock S50 vacuum cleaner token

Hopefully there someone know anything about writing code and will solve this problem.

1 Like

Here is the fixed app. Tested on S5 Max
https://homey.guide/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/roborock-homey-custom-1.zip
found on FĆ„ Xiaomi Roborock S5 Max/S6 i Homey ā€“ Homey.guide

1 Like

Thank you very much. Works.
how to find the coordinates of the zone? -FloleVac

Start zone cleaning - does not work

I heave installed this app, but i can only install a Gateway or a IR deviceā€¦ How heave you connect the roborock with this app to Homey?

Install app
Click + button to add device
Select Roborock app from list
Select Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Add IP and Token.

Yes, i have the same problem. Looks like app is not correctly working.
Only status of roborock is working.

Currently iā€™m using Home Assistant to control my S5max and use HA to control in Homey.

It works, many thanks.

Does anyone know the Roborock s7 will work with this app ?

This is an new model

2 Likes

Zone cleaning still does not work for me with the new version; ā€œCard unavailableā€ same for to target

Seems this is not a new version, date is July 2020

Anyone has an idea on how to trigger ā€œgoing back to the dockā€?
I will made a garage for the vacuum, but currently i think it will need to be open until it returns.
What i would like is to start cleaning - > trigger open garage, that closes after 10 secondsā€¦
When returning, i want it to open again, and then close either with a door or motion sensor inside.

Cool! How are you gonna make it?

Linear actuator motor to open it, with zwave shutter.
I will definatly document everything, as all videos i have found doesnt documents this too goodā€¦
Knowledge sharing is caring :slight_smile:

Cool project, I wanted to do something similar myself but ended up not doing it because I lately had some trouble with the roborock not able to charge because of dirty charging contacts, so maybe make sure that you have easy access to clean them in case of problems :slight_smile:

How is the garage coming? :slight_smile:

This worked after a reset of the app. Is this app updated as normal, or anything else I should think about in the future?

Not quite sure what you mean exactly here, but the app isnā€™t updated automatically.
But then why would you update anything that is working perfectly?
ā€œIf it ainā€™t broken, donā€™t try do fix it!ā€

Hi there!
Found this topic just now and Iā€™m trying to connect my Roborock to Homey. Could you maybe link again. I canā€™t open it of some reason.