Xiaomi Mi Roborock S50 vacuum cleaner token

I have my roborock connected to the homey as well.
I have made flows for cleaning specific rooms. If i go to “flows” on the homey app and activate the flow, it works pretty good. altough sometimes i have to press it a couple of times.
I have also added a virtual device button to be able to trigger the flow from homekit.
When I use the button it messes up my map as well.
At once it state that zone clean is finished and when i look at the map its messed up.

I have a Roborock S5 and got it connected with Homey. What I do not understand is how the x,y coordinate system work. In the Roborock app I have zones/rooms defined but I do not know how to translate it to either a single target (x, y) or a zone (x1, y1, x2, y2, cleaning times) as suggested in the Homey Flow. Anyone knows how this might work, i have tried a number of values but can not make any sense of it.

I used the instruction but the only thing I can figure out by now is that the dock is not even close to 25500 x and y. Even values of 1 000 000, 1 000 000 and the cleaner still heads 45 degrees down and to the left (south west).

I have requested my privacy data from xiaomi and have finally received it (took 2 months). But I still do not find a token code in the user_device_data file.
The file contains a 9 digit number with the words: prop.ota_state [“idle”]
:frowning:

hi maikrovers

just recently i had an update on my network in which i had to reset my roborock and this method was very easy (remove old version off mi home app first)
after having the token you can just remove this app and turn back to the most recent mi home app

1 Like

Took some time with iTunes and other required software but managed to get the token. Made an excel with my room and all coordinates. Works perfect! Now 3 things I want to know:
-Is it possible to clean a room and exclude the carpet (i will try with an inverse function and see if it works)?
-I see no possibility for the mopping function, only fan speed can be adjusted, anybody?
-Is it possible to use the messaging from the Roborock? (bin full or sensors dirty)

Great news @Inunekko

Can you explain how you did the coordinates stuff please.

I got the token yesterday and got the Roborock S50 working in Homey.
Finding the coordinates for my room was easy.
I used dock position as the starting point (X=25500, Y=25500) like the app says.
Because i have ceramic tiles on the floor that are 60x60 cm it was easy to test some coordinates to move the Roborock one tile. It seems to be around 625.
So to move left one tile X=24875 (25500-625), to move right X=26125 (25500+625).
The same goes for the Y coordinates to move up en down.
Calculating the coordinates for the zones i wanted to make was easy now.

1 Like

I did by trial and error with the ‘go’ card and test the flow. First the corners of the room.

1 Like

And don’t forget the brackets when defining zones! took me a while to figure out

2 Likes

Great tip, got my Roborock and getting the token this way was easy. Now working on the zones.

Does anybody know how to use the moping function in a flow, it seems that only fan speed can be adjusted. Mopping is slightly different (more overlap etc.)

Just use the modified app. In the modified app, you will find the token.
Make sure to re-start the MiHome application in Homey before trying to (re-)connect.

Is there a way to get error codes in homey when robot gives an error like “clean the dustbin”?

In what file/where do you find the token? Got some files when asking for personal data, but cant find 32letter/number token anywhere?

Never found it in those files.

Hi All,

I look forward to integrate my Roborock S5 max with Homey, after setting it up, am I stil able to use the Roborock app to control the unit?

1 Like

Yes.

I have S5 max. Are you able to dig the token?