[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I’d like some help with defining flow(s) to do the following.
Situation: Somebody enters the Toilet during daytime when it’s too dark for the lights to be turned off
Desired result: Turn on the lights when detecting motion and sensing it’s too dark in the room
Edge-case: It’s night time, so the lights should be dimmed to a minimum to prevent me waking up :wink:
Planned solution:
Flow: WHEN motion alarm is turned on AND luminance is X and time is between 0:00 & 7:00 THEN [Then More] timer enabled dim Toilet-light to 40% for 120 seconds, keep running timer if it is longer than this timer, Restore to previous state (if controlling anyway)
ELSE dim Toilet-light to 5% for 120 seconds, keep running timer if it is longer than this timer, Restore to previous state (if controlling anyway)
Setting sensor: Disable motion alarm after 60 sec

Problems with this setup:

1. I don’t know how to realise the luminance in the AND section of the flow
  2. During a stay longer than 120 sec. the lights turn off (and turn on after a while when sensing motion) > the timer is not extended when motion is detected during stay > I realise this (also) has to do with the ThenMore app, but I don’t want to spam too many people at once.

Anyone here that can help me out? Would be very much appreciated!

Some stuff I also don’t get:

• Why can you set the ‘disable motion alarm’ to min. 60 sec? What can’t a timer be reset if it detects motion after 10 sec? I’d like the lights to be on as little as possible, but not having dark moments while trying to not spill on the floor.
  • To what value should the luminance be set to approximately when it’s too dark to pee without lights?