Trouble connecting my Aqara Hub via Matter (Merged with How are the Aqara hubs added)

Indeed simple. But are there any devices connected to the Aqara-hub? If not what happens if you add a device to the hub?

1 Like

same same, both with and without gizmos on aqara Hub.

Guess this is the same as: Trouble connecting my Aqara Hub via Matter (Merged with How are the Aqara hubs added)
Correct to merge these an continue in on tread?

maybe, but I know how, it just doesn’t work :wink:

but yes, of course they can be merged :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it the same for the new Hub Aqara M3? Before checking out, I’d like to make sure I can link it to a Homey Pro 2023, but so far I haven’t found anyone talking about it.

I have my Aquara M3 linked to Homey Pro 2023 via Matter…works good…door/windows sensor T1 and temp sensors pop up in Homey…so no problem exsept the TVOC sensor/display does not work via M3 hub

How have you linked the Aqara M3 to Homey Pro 2023 via Matter. Could you please describe all your steps?

On your Mobile Phone>open Aqara app>then press “Accessories”>“Hub M3”>“Matter”>“Matter Pairing Code”> Note the pairing code shown there

PC>open Homey pro 2023 page>then press “+ sign”>“New Device”>“Homey”>“Matter”>“Connect”>“Continue”>put in the “Pairing Code”(from the Aqara Mobil app)>“Connect”…that was the way I did… it … it works very well…I got the Presence Sensor FP1E…yesterday…after adding it to Aqara HUB M3…it pops up in Homey :+1: