Tracking family members

Hi!

I wonder if anyone has ideas when it comes to tracking family members. I’d like to track 4 different smart phones and create geo-zones that can communicate with homey and update the other family-members regarding who is at school, at the bus, left the station etc.

It seems like owntracks is not recommended by some - I’d love to get som advice!

I use owntracks, work with my phone and my wife’s phone perfectly, with my daughter’s phone a bit less. I think it has to do with the data connection.

Sounds great - can you make screen-dump how you have done with the flows - I’m not sure how to create flows when certain members enter/leave certain zones…

//Marcus

here it is completely explained on the old forum.

Is there any legitimate app available to track family members? Actually, I have been searching for an app to track my wife without knowing her. Is it possible?

Fun question from someone named Bond. Maybe implant a GPS tracker after u put her to sleep?
Or else maybe tell us what phone she’s using? And then install an app on her phone while she’s sleeping.