The new Homey Pro — Ask Me Anything

If you install the test version of the (new) Brel app, you can add the 433MHz devices again without hub.

Interesting. I was tempted to create a new app from the old example Brel source code.

Where do I find the test version?

Edit

Oh, lol. Just add “test” to URL.

Seems to work fine except two of the shades not always reacting. But it’s the same with the original remote, so either an antenna issue or maybe they need to be reset.

Might not be the right place but I need some help

My Homey PRO 2023 just stopped working tried everything any suggestions ?

tried usb tool
firmware update to stable build
reset pin holding it down 30 sec plus 8
multiple power supplies and cables
enthernet and wifi

nothing works it spins white and the turns pulsing red

What happens if you do factory reset via USB?
if even this do not work, you will need to contact Athom support

I tried and it says it is reset but nothing changes once I power it up without pc connection

Just got my Homey Pro 2023, and after a check and firmware upgrade I needed to reset it with a pin into the hole at bottom to start the migration. There is no reset button, and the pin (apple iPhone pin) just reach nothing. How deep is the button, is the button missing, or is the hole misaligned (see the light coming from it but nothing else)?

Exactly 10mm pin is required

you need a longer pin it is pretty deep

use a needle

1 Like

and after reset, it’s again white → red? Anyway, if even reset do not help, then you would need to contact Athom support :frowning:

it runs white for 2-4 min then pulsing red

that sucks loved it otherwise
but thank you for taking your time

and what happens if you factory reset ( via PIN, 15-20 secs) ,does it turn blue at all?

no nothing at all
only white and red pulsing/static

Pretty deep, needle was needed. Thanks, that was it.

…and the reset sequence goes through?

yes did that and tried it again and now it won´t even go to red

last idea - you are trying it again and again, eg. you did some breaks to cooldown Homey, right?
If so, I’m out of ideas, “sorry for your loss” (I know it’s a thing :slight_smile: )

yes tried to leave it for a couple of hours without luck

thanks for taking your time

1 Like

Same problem here.
I have don’t all to reset the homey, factory reset, 30 sec reset. After that start up homey with pulsed white ring and 4 minutes later ring pulsed red.
Have done this several times no luck. Send situation to homey no reply yet. All my automation stops

mine came to life after leaving it under a towel with an ice tray untop for an hour then I did a reset and manually back up but had to reset all my devices and automations