The access token was not found

Hi,
I.ve bought a homey today. Running setup i got an error after connection tot wifi was succesfull. The firmware server was “degraded” (athom status). That server is fine now and i seem to get one step further but now it reports “The access token was not found” on the page searching for firmware.

What is going wrong??

grtz, Roald

Me to, bought today. The access token was not found

Same Here. Received my new Homey today “butThe access token was not found” and looks like he’s looking for updates(for hours now)

There are some more reports on a issue with logging into the cloud connection; which could explain the “Access token was not found” error…

The Athom team has been informed.
Hopefully it is fixed soon.

Experts are looking into it at this moment.

1 Like

There was a failed node in our main cluster, which caused irregular and occasional problems. The node failed to trigger automatic replacement because it was very slow but still functional. It has been replaced and the problems should be resolved now.

Thanks! Now it working

Thanks! its working now

Thanks for confirming it is working again…
Enjoy your first Sunday with Homey :wink:

Is this problem related? I am pretty sure I had Homey work with Google Assistant earlier but it seems to have stopped working recently.

I just visited Googe support and there are at least 12 people experiencing the same problem but no answer yet. :disappointed:

thanks it’s working

Hi,
I have the same problem…
How to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Hello,
I have also the same problem whit my new Homy Pro 2023.
How to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Hi Rob, did you get this solved? Having the same issue here in Norway at a mates house with his new Pro also…
Be great if you could let us know how you solved it (if you did) please.

Hello Mitchell,
The problem has now been solved for me, the following is what I did;

• Installing (via my iPhone) didn’t go well for me and I had 2 Homey Pro’s in my account (whereas there should only be 1), deleted everything and I kept having the same error code.
  • Then I started the installation again with my iPad and everything went well.
    in my case I had to install via a (cloud) backup, that too eventually went well.

Hopefully it works the same for you via installing whit another device.

Hi Robert. Thanks alot for the reply. I found out the same last night as well. Using an Android device it was simple to set up with no error messages. Weird that the problem was linked to iphones. But good to have it up and running now !

1 Like

I Had the same problem yesterday and athom support helped me to solve it :slight_smile:

logout from and deinstall/remove the Homey app from your device.

Restart the device.

Install the app again on your device again. Login in the app again.

and start the + add device option…

(worked for me !)
Support said that the login token for your app/device was lost/timed-out and could cause the problem.