Telldus z-wave mini socket, can´t get it to work

Hi

Some days ago i bought the Telldus plug-in switch mini and simply can´t get it to work… I have done the following:

1.Downloaded Telldus app
2. Added plug-in switch mini
3. It finds the device and tries to add it but always fails on “Retreiving command class versions”

After that i can´t add it again since it´s already paired but doesn´t show as added device…
Then i tried again by removing the pair and that works, but when I try to add it again the same thing happen.

I have tried rebooting the homey, reinstalled telldus app etc but can´t get it to be added.

Rgs Henrik

Thank you for the resonse.

Yes i removed it that way, but I haven´t reset the device according to its manual. I have only put it in pair mode again and tried to reAdd it. I will try to reset the device when I get home, I will update with the result.

Tried to reset the mini plug-in switch then tried to pair it again, but same result. “Retreiving command class versions” then fails… Any other idea?

Hi

I had moved it closer and thought i was close enough to add the device, but moved even closer it so it was about 1 meter from homey and then everything went smooth. Thank you for the response.