Roborock app

Well theres not that much to test. Since it has not have any complicated flow cards, I was able to test each function this night when I was a sleep, using logging and push messages.

Right now supporting:

• Start cleaning (action)

• Stop cleaning (action)

• Go to charger (action)

• Say hello (action)

• Set vacuum mode (action) Last test to be sure

• Is working (and card)

• Is currently … (and card)

• Status changed to … (trigger)

• Battery level above … (trigger)

• Battery level below … (trigger)

• Battery level changed (trigger)

• Status changed (trigger)

These are the easiest triggers that I will publish first. In the next release:

Split up the models
In the list with addable devices I will split up the ‘Roborock robot’ device into the models such as ‘S7’. This way it’s easier to track which devices are supported and it’s easier to add or remove mopping functions from the actions.

Add zone cleanup
This function will allow you to start a zone cleanup, if possible by zone name that you may set in the Xiaomi app. This prevents searches for coordinates.

Go to point
Not much needed to explain here. This WILL work on coodinates.

Mopping mode
Setup if the mop will be used or not, at this moment only on the S7.

Mopping water intensity
Setup how many water the mop will get.

Watertank cards
See if the watertank is currently attched or not.

Once my experimental app is approved I will create a new topic regarding this app.

6 Likes

I’m also interested

Good work! @Justin
I am willing to support you with some beer if it helps :slight_smile:

I think Pin to Go is essential for my purposes

Short update: the app is working fine, i’ve been using it for a while now. I had a few points Athom wants me to look at before they are willing to publish the app (only texts en images for the store, that’s all). I will fix those things on very short notice and re-publish it for review.

3 Likes

This thread is exactly what I was hoping to find, having just bought an S7, what a dream come true. Many thanks Justin. Happy to help if you need, for example with translations (I’m Swedish).

fre 16 juli 2021 kl. 21:53 skrev Justin via Homey Community Forum <athom@discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

I moved this discussion to a new thread. This is going a little bit off topic here, soo it’s time to create a topic dedicated to the new app.

3 Likes

The new app is now released by Athom. Please visit the new thread for all updates.

Please send me a DM about this, I will send a translation file to you.

hello, any update for this app? i have new roborock but app is not supported for 2023 homey. thank you

Look for the Xiaomi app