Probleem met pairen van Tado aan Homey zonder internetbridge?

I try a Tado v3 + thermostat to the Homey. This did worked fine when I used the tado Z-Wave bridge. However, I would like to take out all the bridges, and use the Z-wave bridge of the Homey. I disconnected the Tado bridge and the thermostat is in paring mode. The Homey can’t find the thermostat. What am I doing wrong?

Ik probeer een Tado v3+ thermostaat aan de Homey te koppelen. Dit lukte in eerste instantie prima toen ik de tado Z-Wave bridge gebruikte. Ik wil echter van alle bridges af en de bridge van de Homey gebruiken. Ik heb de Tado bridge afgekoppeld. Nu de thermostaat ontkoppeld en in paring mode gezet. De Homey vindt de thermostaat niet. Wat doe ik verkeerd?

You draw the conclusion that the Tado uses Z-wave as communication protocol between the bridge and thermostatic crane… I don’t think that this conclusion is right. Tado is using an IPv6 enabled “6LoWPAN” protocol on the 868Mhz frequency.
As indicated here: How does the tado° Internet Bridge communicate with other tado° devices? | Help Center

So you’re not able to directly connect the Tado thermostatic cranes to Homey.

Je trekt de conclusie dat Tado tussen bridge en radiatorkraan Z-wave als communicatie protocol gebruikt…
dat is volgens mij niet zo; Tado gebruikt een IPv6 enabled “6LoWPAN” protocol op de 868Mhz frequentie.
Zie ook How does the tado° Internet Bridge communicate with other tado° devices? | Help Center

Je kunt deze dus niet direct aan Homey koppelen