[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

v 0.240104.1

v 0.240104.2

1 Like

Hey @diapolon , that’s fast. It works as expected. I know it’s in development, but here’s some feedback. Is it also possible to set the time shorter than 1 minute. Perhaps already known, but it also shows panels that are disabled. Keep up the good work.

v 0.240104.3

1 Like

Hey @diapolon , what a nice app, you can create an excellent dashboard with this :+1:. The autoplay function works very well. Thank you.

Can you add panel icons for weather, music and homey.

Nice to see those changes all the time. I was a kind of used to it :joy:, but thumbs up for the good work!

yes, of couse.
Next update will contain a grid system for dashboard.
You can change dimension of grid: 3x4, 3x5, 3x7. Default is 3x4 on NsPanel and 3x5 on portrait (landscape became 5x3)

For icons, this is library used:

v 0.240105.1

• Fixed bug on widget copy

My “Rainradar” on the virtual camera doesn’t seem to work anymore. On the NSPanel i get an white exclamationmark within a red triangle.

I use this link Mijn Buienradar and as far as i can remember this worked before.

I didn’t use it for a while, but since there are more panels to configure i tried to add it again :wink:

I checked the link, its an iframe, you need use iframe Widget.

The red triangle comes out if the external image is not reachable or not a valid image

1 Like

v 0.240105.2

Great job with this app! I am a newbie on setting this upp on nspanel, and the link to the APK is not working. Is there some other metod to get tha app into nspanel or is it still the hack that is mentioned earlier that is the way to do it?

Hi, re-check apk on first topic, they work! After install in nspanel you can use upgrade button for autoupgrade the app :+1:
You can send apk with bluetooth

1 Like

v 0.240108.1

Fixed Comfort Widget
Added more icons

v 0.240110.1

Added Weather Widget: like screensaver (need some adjustment)

Added JsonVariable Widget: it render a homey string variable with contain json values

v 0.240112.1

Fixed bug on landscape mode

I just started with the use of this dashboard. It’s really easy to use!
The time of the last update is not shown at the devices page and the tiles on the panel. Do you know how I can solve that? It also seems that changes from devices are not updated on the dashboard, only after switching panels. I tried several (android) devices, but all the same behavior. I’m using a HP2019

Hi, i made some changes, i think its a regression bug!
Monday i check it, sorry!

1 Like

v 0.240114.1

Fixed bug on updateTime devices

Really nice! Do you need a specific weather service? Because I have a swedish and it doesn’t show up when creating a weather widget.