Moderator is not a nice guy

I think u guys can handle it without me. I think it’s not funny anymore.
Whatever i say, it’s not good. I did try my best to make the forums clean and readable for everyone. It was not appreciated by lots of u. Am gonna do something nuttigs now and wish u guys the very best.
I had a lot of fun here and gave it all (me thinks) but it’s getting out of hand now.
For those who liked what i did: let’s have a meeting next summer somewhere. The AmstelTuinbar is always open. For the rest: have fun.

ps: deleted the Slack account alr!

10 Likes

Thanks @Rocodamelshekima!

Yeah, to be moderator is often a lousy job and spoken in dutch you are often the pispaal as moderator. Thanks for all your effort!

2 Likes

sad to hear that. always appreciate your help and chatting with you! Keep your Head up!

4 Likes

Cheers. Not leaving the forums no.

3 Likes

:pleading_face:
I guess puppy dog eyes are going to persuade you anymore.
Thanks for all the good work!

1 Like

And just to be sure: am just quitting the moderator job. Will keep supporting Homeydash.com /PiPup/Slideshow/Ancilla and http://1900pics.club ofcourse!

6 Likes

@Rocodamelshekima
:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

Cheers Roco :metal::beers:

1 Like

Cheers!

:beers: Rocco. Thnx for all your (future) efforts and community fun.

1 Like

Cheers m8!

I sorry to hear that people were not respectful to you. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Cheers!

Wow. Woke up just to find such news.
Have no words buddy. Somehow I’ve seen it coming, thought.
Kinda associate Homey with yourself, from the moment I got it you were among the first to respond some of my queries on the old forum. You, @Caseda and @TedTolboom
Since then you kept me going. Likewise Ted’s super apps and caseda’s wiseness for z-wave matters.
Great work Sir and promise one day I will arrange my work travel to accomodate some time to meet you. :beers: :beers:

1 Like

Cheers m8, anytime u like and the bar will be open for u always!

1 Like

I don’t understand… wtf is Athom doing to the hard core homey lovers :pray::orange_heart:
First ban me for on slack a (recalcitrant) Joke .
And now this…
Big hug mate :pray:

1 Like

Without a warning is what bothers me. Cheers m8!

1 Like

Thanx! And keep up the good work!

1 Like

thnx for the clean forum! you dit some great work over here!
now more time for you’re amsteltuinbar!
we will miss you as moderator!

1 Like

cheers!