Integration with Worx Landroid mowers

No problem, fixed now.

Martin Verbeek

1 Like

Now thatā€™s cool! Unfortunately my mower got offline a few days ago. As soon as i get there (itā€™s located at my grandmaā€™s garden) to reset it Iā€™ll be more than happy to try. Thank you!

@Martin_Verbeek: Sorry for the late response. I didnā€™t activate notifications for the topic - and didnā€™t at all expect you to react that fast.

Trying to design a flow that switches the 100 % between my zones I do not manage to find the action card - neither after installing the new versions 2.3.0/2.3.1/2.3.2/3.0 nor after several restarts of the homey. The new trigger cards are thereā€¦ What am I doing wrong?

when it finds that the mower uses zones it will add the capability and with it the action cards, if your mower is offline, it might not see it as it does not get updates (my 2 cents).

1 Like

Ah, okay. Most probably Iā€™ll be able to reactivate the mower tonight - and test and report the results.
Thank you! Felix

Hey Martin,
as you assumed: directly after the mower was online again the app got the zones. Designed some flows and for me it works perfectly!
Greets, Felix

1 Like

Hi @Martin_Verbeek , I recognized that the following states are actually recovery informations:

States: Lifted, Trapped, Blade blocked

Wouldnā€™t it be better to rename these states to make the information more specific? Also, this would resolve the redundancy in naming of the error titles Trapped + Lifted

Another renaming suggestion could be:
state=Border cut vs. action card= Edge cut
In this case it could be better to name both options identically (Border cut).

What do you think?

THX

Hi JK, not sure what you are looking for. Could you explain a bit more?

The status and error are apart and the named statuses should be named separate as wellā€¦

If you can make a suggestion, I will take a look at it.

Thanks for your feedback.

1. states: Lifted, Trapped, Blade blocked.
    By recovery information I mean, for example, if the mower was trapped, it frees itself. This means that first it was trapped (error: trapped) and then continues mowing (status: trapped in your app). So the status title is misleading: the mower is not trapped, it was trapped before. Thatā€™s the difference. As far as I know it works like that:

trapped completely: error trapped, error trapped timeout
trapped recovery: error trapped, status trapped (trapped before but mowing again)

Same for Lifted.

Please correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

1. state=Border cut vs. action card= Edge cut
    This was just a hint that the same function is named differently in the trigger card and action card.

In addition I used the Edge cut action today but it didnā€™t work, the mower (M500 plus) didnā€™t recognize the command. I have to say it was mowing when I tried to use the edge cut function. Maybe it works only when the mower is home. I have to check this. If you need a diagnostic report please let me know.

1. Question:
    Could you please explain why there are options missing in the And card? Feature or bug?

Thank you very much for your patience!

Will look into it .

Martin Verbeek

Could you check on 3.0.3 if this works out for status/error, fixed border into edge cut.

The AND card is showing all option correctly in my setup, need some more time to see if this is a feature or a bug.

edge cut for a running mower might be indeed an issue.

1 Test Lifted

a) Lifting before timeout was reached:
I got no recovery_lifted code and no error code, maybe the mower didnā€™t send the code when I placed it on the ground again, I donā€™t know. It started automatically again.

b) Lifting until timout
I got an error code 2 (Lifted) after the lift timeout was reached. After that the mower sent an IDLE state.

My conclusion:
If we want to be sure that the mover is really lifted, trapped we should use the error code and NOT the state code. The titles of the recovery codes are correct now. But we canā€™t rely on getting the code from the mower. Not really a problem, if you donā€™t get an error code the mower should work and should placed on the ground :wink:

2 Action Edge cut works if the mower was home before and not mowing!

Is your setup in english? Just to exclude a translation problem.

THX

Yes, I switch to English sometimes for testing. It is English at the moment

Martin Verbeek

I noticed i am setting errorcode when statuscode is lifted/trapped/blocked, i will revert that in update. Might be the cause of this.

Can not get the app to find landroid , it is on wifi , but it says No new device found hmm.
In the app you type user and password , is that your email and password for your worx account ?

Sorry found the problem in password wrong

Do you know why the Worx app is not in the app store from homey?

No specific reason, started using HCS a while back.

Hi Martin, do you have any plans to add the app to the official store? Would be really appreciated :pray:t2:

1 Like

Hi Martin! Man thanks for adding the app to the official store. Donation is on its way :icecream: