Integration with Worx Landroid mowers

So you have an red exclamation mark on the device?

Martin Verbeek

1 Like

I think this time I got rather empty icon with dotted boxā€¦ Iā€™ll take screenshot next time.

Hi Martin,
will those changes make it to the Homey Community store please? :wink:
Thank you.

I am debugging an issue with the mowers not coming available, think I found it, but need a couple of days moreā€¦

1 Like

Any news about the issue with the mowers not coming available?

Have the same problem, device is found but red exclamation mark on the device tile.

Excuse me, I got my brand new landroid and being a little bit impatient :wink:

THX

I am trying to get it failed, but until now it does not :flushed:

Martin Verbeek

could you pm me a chunk of the log and screenshot of the device status when you select it in Homey?

Actually it also works for me just fine since last time I have reported :-)) Interesting.

I was to impatient, after a firmware update the mover and your app works fine together!

THX for your quick response.

Superā€¦any issues or requests let me knowā€¦

Martin Verbeek

Hey Martin, iā€™m a bit annoyed by my mower selecting the zone to mow on his own (based on the zone-usage-ratio Iā€˜ve set in the Landroid-App but not really controllable). Is it technically possible to send the mower out to start in a specified zone (like ā€žStart mowing Zone [2]ā€œ). Alternatively: is it possible to change the frequency of the zones by App command (like ā€žset zone usage [0%,100%,0%]ā€œ)? If so, would you consider to integrate that?
Cheers, Felix

Let me check it out.

looks like the only way to do this, is to set the percentage for the zone you want at 100% and then start. I will try to get that 100% selection in an action card and later get more control for that selection.

2 Likes

Version 2.3.0 is on HCS with a action card to set a specific zone to 100%, after execution add a second card with ā€œOnā€ including a delay of a couple of seconds, just to be sure.
It will also display the percentages defined in de device tile.

2 Likes

Martin thank you for adding additional and useful insights (voltage, temperature, inclination and gradient) - just a quick one, is it complicated to add also conditions ā€œbecomes more-less thenā€ at least for temperature and voltage ? Insights are drawing just fine but I donā€™t see those conditions. Currently it is usable but the trigger will get fired multiple times until fixedā€¦

can you try 2.3.2?

1 Like

Excellent, works perfectly, thank you for adding those triggers. :wink:

Hi Martin, do you know if the beeper can be disabled via the api?
THX

I doubt but I would suggest to contact Worx directlyā€¦I would say first of all, API would need to support it and 2nd, probably itā€™s mandatory safety featureā€¦

@Martin_Verbeek apologies, seems that voltage condition canā€™t be set higher to 20V? Because battery fluctuates in my case around 20.4V and actually I would like ti monitor conditions above this limit as kind of safety feature, to prevent overchargeā€¦

Btw, donā€™t you really think your app deserve thread in app section? :slight_smile:

1 Like