Image grabber

Is this working with ring stick up camera wired?

Anyone?

Will image grabber buffer the image on homey? Would like to take a snapshot, buffer it, then send it if an other condition is reached. Example: take snapshot on linecrossing alarm of camera, then send that image if somebody presses the doorbell or if an alarm condition is met (door contact/motion/etc).
Until now I have been unsuccessful using the imagegrabber app. When I use the “send image” card of pushover using the tag of the image acquired earlier by imagegrabber, a new snapshot is made and send.
Anyone a good idea how I would realize that?

Image grabber is not working, when i put in an URL i see a new image in developmer.athmo.com but the on older image is send. It looks like the image is not overwritten with a new grab. I use the right tag for sending the images ! Can someone help me ?

This has worked in the past but the last months it doesnt any more.!

debug|690x331

You must use the “An image has been grabbed” card in the “When” column. Did you do that?

It sounds like you take the “Then” card for “grab an image”, then immediately send the image. This will not work and use the old image.

I use 3 flows, one to start the image grab that starts another flow. And one for sending the image.

Ok, that should work. The ‘image’ tag is the ‘local’ image tag from the flow I assume? Then there is nothing wrong with this flow. Might be a bug in Homey then.

The action card for Grab an image has a typo in the name
Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 13.41.28

And I would like to have an optional argument to set a label that would be then available with the trigger card
Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 13.43.15

I.e.
Action card: Grab image [URL] with label [label]
Trigger card: An image is grabbed - third tag “label” having the string from action card.

This can be used then in conditions to pass the image to correct actions and used in messages i.e. with Telegram Bot.