IKEA Trådfri smart-curtains (FYRTUR and KADRILJ)

I’ve submitted a new Ikea Tradfri gateway app this evening. It can take upto two weeks until it will be available.
It will use the latest node-tradfri-client, which hopefully will increase stability for many of you.
Also it adds blinds support done by lvhv91 (not tested by me, because I have LuxaFlex PowerView and not Ikea blinds)

I will ask the author of HomeyConz if he wants to submit and maintain his app on the homey app store.

I am also using Deconz, because of lacking Zigbee support on all other platforms…

On the hue bridge there are no events available, only polling and there is no full support for the ikea remotes, you cannot add them to the bridge and when paired directly to a lamp, no scene switch is possible.

On the Ikea tradfri gateway, hue lights stopped working correctly, adding them is near to impossible and setting of colours is not possible anymore, sadly it used to work flawlessly in the past. But still the ikea remote could not be used fully on hue lights, no scene / colour switch

On homey zigbee can be unstable on larger networks. Also the ikea remote is not supported.

Only with Deconz everything works well and combinding Hue and IKEA things is possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes