Hubitat C7 replacing Homey

Hubitat and Hue, how is the integration? how is that integration done?

I have Homey and Hue hubs (2) at home, and SmartThings and hue hub (1) at cottage. I’m fed up with SmartThings because that is super slow, and it is not able to use light scenes from hue. And I need to select to connect motion sensor to Hue, or Smartthings. It can not be connected to both same time.

Why this is annoying is that I have different modes e.g. Sauna, when it puts motion sensors off, and puts certain comfortable lighting in sauna, bathroom, closing room, terrace and Spa next to it. … But… lights go on like in SmartThings like in “Chinese system”… one by one, even with 2 second intervals… It looks no-smart to me. Was wondering does Hubitat have same problem with Hue? is that able to use all friends of hue switches, light scenes, hue dimmers, 3rd party lamps etc.?

Homey does this perfectly, And fast internet everywhere so this is not network cutting is not a challenge here in Finland. In Homey, have custom functions to e.g. Hue dimmers / friends of hue switches to add more functions to buttons… to make life more fun. Like TV night to open ambilight televisions to desired app together with lights and speakers and paint ceiling/walls with ambihue (picture sync).

More, reason why I asked Hubitat is that I have Smartthings integrated cameras and alarm system (Home Monitoring) with custom modes there. I have old apple tablet on a wall integration as a media device to play music, and as a lovely dashboard for smartthings (sensors, weather, lights, temperatures etch.)… dashboard has also version for phone… so e.g. grandparents have main commands easily available when they go there. Unfortunately cameras and dashboard are not possible in Homey yet… and have kept Smartthings there. But this Hue integration is something I’d like to improve and the slowness of Smartthings. And Hubitat has “connection” to SmartThings, and people have said that its fast. Would like to hear more if someone has any knowledge on topics I raised. And how is the performance, how many devices (I have z-wave and zigbee). Automations it seems to handle nicely based on comments : )

Addition: sorry for long messages

Landed here as considering a Hubitat for ZigBee devices which I’ve never been able to get working in adding new devices since it broke some updates ago…

Just wondering if anyone has managed to get Homey to control hubitat or vice versa - ideally would like to run them in tandem as hubitat seems to have poor wi-fi device support
I see there are Home Assistant control so just wondering if similar for Hubitat