How to link thermostat with external thermometer

I dont think so. It has option to connect external sensor, but not the option to replace it by pushed temperature afaik. It wasnt possible with Fibaro neithet.

Hi. I did not read thru 100% of the text but the original question was how to link a thermostat to a tempsensor, right? The answers is, you don’t have to. You simply add them to the same room or zone and this is then automated.
Not always perfect but very simple!

Hi, I´m trying to link two of my Heat-it thermostats with a fibaro motion sensor as the latter as a temperature sensor, but I can´t get it to work. Does anyone please have the exact flow for making this work? (I´ve read previous posts, but not working when applying those). Many thanks.

I also had some complications with linking external temp sensor to thermostat via virtual thermostat, but i believe that I fugured it out. In my case I have messed up with “target temperature”, have used wrong one from a different sensor. Just folowed Igy’s recommendations.
My config:
Thermostat for heated floor in bathroom (it doesn’t have on/off switch in homey, just target temperature. It doesn’t have physical floor temp. sensor. It has air sensor, but it’s mounted outside of the bathroom :slight_smile: ) with external temp. sensor that I have placed on the floor.

I’m a newbie here and only few weeks with homey pro, but maybe it helps.

P.S.instead of on/off state i’m using min(4 degrees) and max(30 degrees) temperature on thermostat.