How to control waterbased floor heating?

Hi community - since I now have lightning, electricity, doorlocks, audio and video controlled on my Homey - next step is heating. And we have waterbased floorheating, centrally controlled by a Wavin controller with telestats on at shunt. Every room is then controlled by room-sensors with controls so that everyone can set the temperature.
But - now I would like to have this changed to something that can be administered by Homey. I have heard of the Roth Touchline being able to do this? But there is no app for Roth on Homey?
Anyone have any alternatives or help?

Plugwise virker fint:

https://www.plugwise.com/nl_NL/

Translation:
Plugwise works great.

Hi Emil - cool - a Danish voice in the forum;) Plugwise looks really exciting👍 Is there a Danish dealer - or do you just deal directly with the Dutch manufacturer?

Kan kun finde plugwise produkterne på deres hjemmeside eller hos robbshop.nl

Ja, der faktisk en del danskere herinde :slightly_smiling_face:

Translation:
plugwise cant be found in Denmark.

Please keep the conversation in English. Not translated posts will be deleted soon.

Sorry - shure, I will do that shortly👍

Cool, I will try that - thanks👍

Hello, picking up this topic,
I have checked Plugwise, but it does not seem to handle waterbased floor heating, rather traditional water based radiators. Waterbased floor heating require a different management as there if very heavy inertia in the system.
I have a Mitsubishi heat pump which feeds 10 individual circuits (one per room). Today i can only set the temperature at house level, which is not great (I want cooler in bedrooms for instance).
I’m looking for a solution to control temperture in each room with Homey.
Schneider Lelectric offers solutions for that (https://www.productinfo.schneider-electric.com/wiser_home/wiser-underfloor-heating-connection-strip_device-user-guide_wiser-home/English/Wiser_Underfloor_Heating_Connection_Strip_Wiser_Home_Device%20user%20guide_0000774574.xml/$/WHM-WiserUnderfloorHeatingConnectionStripCPT_0000733424)
However if Schenider is supported by homey i do not see the device (which I believe is actually built by Drayton)
Any idea of an laternative solution?
Thanks

Hi,
Did you find any solution to control valves for circuits in water floor heating system?
Thanks for feedback.
BR,
Mateusz