Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

And this nice one, and free to use as well:
https://community.homey.app/t/app-pro-dashboards/84837

1 Like

Thanks, had that fixed already :slight_smile:

Hi all,

I have an issue, and I am not sure what causes it. When I cast the homeydash URL to my Nest, it stalls loading the page - black screen with homey logo. I also have a continuous script running casting every 11 seconds. Does the same. But sometimes when I wake the Nest up from sleep - poof - the homeydash is there. The URL works fine in chrome and I can use it to configure the dash. Here is the flow I use to cast.

Any idea if I am doing something wrong or what is going on?

Putting a few 1s delays in the flow seemed to fix it! That, or the few settings I changes in the Nest (that I cant remember or retrieve :frowning: ). Anyway, Iā€™m casting now.
EDIT:
Is the background image currently working on Google Nest? I cant get it to work. Tried dropbox publicly hosted images, tried links from peeps in this thread, but I can only get the standard background on my nest. Does anyone know anything?

Hello together,
I have a small problem. I got the new homey pro and took a new token for my Samsung tablet. Now the Sunset times, the sensor information and the battery information is not longer shown. Somebody knows the problem and has perhaps an idea to solve it?