Homey Pro - Flow - How exchange variable values with Alexa

Hi all, I recently purchased a Homey Pro and I’m starting to use it in advanced mode. I’m trying to find a solution to this scenario: there is a bathroom with two doors, when both are closed, it’s supposed that the room is occupied. I wish to ask Alexa anytime something like “Alexa, how’s the bathroom?” and Alexa should somehow answer “It’s vacant” or “It’s occupied”.
My possible solution could be to put two door sensors and check their status with a flow. Then, with another flow I can check if both are closed, and thus put True value into a variable.
I did some experiments with variables and virtual devices, but I couldn’t find out how to make Alexa reading Homey’s variables.
Is there someone of you that can help me to find a solution? What is the best practice to achieve this kind of results?
Bye
Francesco

I use google, which is somewhat similar.
But, does Alexa tell you the state of a light? Or a lock?
If so, you can use a virtual lock.

When…
-door1 is closed
And…
-door2 is closed
Then…
-set virtual lock “bathroom” to locked
Else…
-set virtual lock “bathroom” to unlocked

When…
-door2 is closed
And…
-door1 is closed
Then…
-set virtual lock "bathroom"to locked
Else…

When…
-door1 is opened
Then…

When…
-door2 is opened
Then…

Hi, yes I tried homey’s virtual devices and other different virtual devices from the app you suggested, but no, I could’t find any way to make Alexa reading virtual device status. By the way, neither Alexa routines nor Homey flows seem to allow “else” part in their conditional logic. Is that right or am I missing something? Any more hint?
Thanks
Francesco

Another way is to use favorite flows. A favorite flow will detect as a device from alexa. Then you have to configure a alexa routine with your question which triggers the flow. The flow checks the state of your door sensors and let alexa say what you want if the doors are both closed.

The AND cards (condition part) has an or function. You find else in the THEN cards. For both features you have to shift the cards a little bit more down until or/else become visible.

Thank you for your suggestion. I tried with favorite flows, as for virtual devices, I got the way of triggering but nothing more. I stucked at 'let alexa say what you want". I still don’t know how to drive Alexa with Homey. Alexa can get input from Homey via devices (flows or virtuall), but how can Homey send output to Alexa?
Bye
Francesco

You have to use the alexa app of course :wink::

Yo man! I didn’t know there was an Alexa App for Homey, I thought there was just Homey skill to install in Alexa. This makes myself stupid, but now I have a new wolrd to explore.
Thank you very much for your support!
Bye
Francesco

Ah… I assumed you installed it :grimacing::crazy_face: