Homey Pro (early 2023) - Order updates

234 :wink:

160 here, working alright in terms of performance.

Same here on an iPhone 11 pro Max, and an iPad pro using with my old Homey. Stuttering, also the buttons (devices, flows, energy…) seem unresponsive lots of times when pressing them. App crashed also a couple of times already by doing nothing else but scrolling. Not complaining though, they made it perfectly clear it’s a Beta Alpha.

In alpha, the app got nearly daily updates, so they are moving quickly. :slight_smile:
Athom is also working late at night. Like updates for the Homey Pro or the app at 23:00 (11 p.m).

I have less than 50 tiles and still it stutters and lags.

And @Ria_Banis I open and use the app at least 10 times a day.

I have 65 tiles. No problems. Not on iPhone and not on IPad.

90 tiles and working like a charm (no stuttering) on iOS.

274 tiles and very laggy, especially when you scroll further down.

For me it lags the most on the Flows tab.

Is there a topic about the beta app? I couldn’t find it. Problem is, search for app :smiley:

138 tiles. But stuttering mostly on home screen with the timeline.
Not lagging always. It is intermittent on Android13@S23Ultra @ device tab.

Still no sending mail :frowning: says “processing” still

Anyone has a clue of the delivery time if ordering a homey from their homepage today?
Wounder if the fastest way is direct order or waiting for stores gets delivered.

It could be but probably only if the shop pre-ordered and took the risk. Gues who will pay for that?

When did you order?

This is the current delivery date if you order today.
I personally ordered in December 22 and expect delivery in April. However, there is a delay of 3 weeks because the power supply units have been replaced.

3 Likes

Check yesterday’s blog: Start of May Development Blog — Homey Pro (Early 2023)  | Homey

Does the blog change anything to that statement?

Good morning,

I am desperate so maybe someone around can help.

I ordered a unit of new Homey Pro in december. On May 16th my order was finally shipped to Spain and got stucked in the NL the same day.

I have been sending emails about it but no one has offered a solution, just ask me to wait. And it’s been a month and a half. The unit was paid in December so you can imagine how frustrating is this.

I honestly don’t think @Emile or @Stefan will read this but it is not what I expected as my first experience with Athom.

Does somebody have some suggestions?

Thank you.

1 Like