Homey.ink, an e-ink Homey dashboard

the “thuis”, “weg” and, “slapen” icons… that you use which app is that? virtualbutton?

yes that is the virtual devices app

which screen is that? is it tablet that serves the site hosted on your rpi?

The screen is the official rpi 7 inch screen. On the pi i have installed raspbian. In the web browser on the pi, i surf to the link that you can get on the homey.ink page in the console part of google chrome on your desktop pc

1 Like

Mmh, typo or your Freudian mind at work? :joy:

6 Likes

great howto for getting the token @robertklep!

But how do I revoke a token? Let’s say I posted my token accidentally on the web. How do I prevent malicious attackers from using the token to get access to my Homey?

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath waiting for it to expire…

https://athomcommunity.slack.com/archives/C04E9KJAD/p1556461308310400

https://athomcommunity.slack.com/archives/C04E9KJAD/p1556461420311900

Change your password

4 Likes

I have it working in my tablet. Nice! Allready looks as an awesome dashboard and respond much faster than the android app on my (old) tablet.

One question; I know that only on/off switches are currently availibe. Is this what it is, and will it stay this way? Or will there be updates of homey ink in the future with more options…

download%20(1)
works like a charm on an old Ipad2

1 Like

Stupid question: How to scroll through more than 4 or 5 devices on an e-reader?

It is open source, feel free to add all that you want yourself.

It works perfect on my Kobo H20!
Is there a way to ad the temprature of a room?
I have some Aqara temperature sensors and a smart thermostat.

Some thoughts?

Just as Jeroen I’m curious which screen and housing this is. Looks nice :slight_smile:

I believe at the moment only items with a boolean value will show.

is there a reasen not all devices put in favorites in homey are seen on the web interface of homey.ink ?

Just read 1 post above urs!

Seriously??? :point_up_2:

i write quicker then i read and i know i made Konradwalsh happy tonight. but sensors with contact alarm capability are also not shown , hue is , so only on/off capability devices are shown. i am glad the old browser interface is returning thanks to happy friday. it is working perfect on windows with google.

Well it must be hard… being that…