Homey does not add the new devices to Alexa

I have a Homey Pro 2023, which I connected to Alexa with its skill.
When I activated the skill Alexa correctly recognized all the devices already in Homey. But, in the following days, I noticed that the new devices I added later to Homey were not automatically connected to Alexa.
So I tried disabling the Homey skill on the Alexa app and then re-enabling it again. This way Alexa correctly recognized all devices, even the new ones it had not added before.

Now, however, I added more devices and they were not automatically added to Alexa. I don’t want to deactivate and then reactivate the skill again because I have so many devices and every time, doing this, they have to be reconfigured all over again on Alexa (put in the correct room, created the groups, reprogrammed all the routines that used them) and it’s really annoying.

Do you have any ideas? Can anyone help me out? Does this happen to anyone?
Thank you all

Were you able to solve this? I have exact the same issues with an 2019 Pro.

Every time I add new devices to Homey, Alexa doesn’t discover them. Sometimes they show eventually after 24-48 hours but now I’m already waiting for 3 days to get some new Somfy shutters (RTS) to show up in Alexa after adding them to Homey.

How can you force discovering? Rebooting Homey does nothing, in Alexa app refreshing the devices does nothing, restarting the Somfy app does nothing. They just won’t show up in Alexa :frowning: