Homey Community App Store

Hi all,

I have a problem. I can login the Homey Community Store without problems. I can install the HCS app without problems from a Windows 10 system. The minute the HCS installer is done the app pops up in my Android Homey app. But after this I’m unable to install any app from the HCS. I used a Chrome browser and the Edge browser from my Windows 10 system. I used the chrome app on both my tablet and my phone. And I used Mozilla from my tablet and my phone. I can login to the community store without problems on all devices. If I click on “install” for any app, I get the message that the app will be installed shortly and that I’m not able to track the installation status.

The strange thing is is that I installed the community store before and I was able to install apps back then. I even have those apps still installed on Homey. But because I was unable to install HCS apps now, I deleted the HCS app, restarted Homey and reinstalled the HCS app without problems.

If I uninstall the HCS app from Homey and then click the install button of any app, I get the message that the HCS app is not installed, logically of course.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Dennis